OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Nice!! I guess I'll pre-order those grey one next Monday since RRS seems to offer and extra 20% off for VIP every Monday!! 
That 20% is always offered. They constantly have a 10% off code available, just search retailmenot.com to find it. Add your 10% VIP savings and it's consistently 20% off. That 20% off Monday is purely a marketing ploy.

anybody wanna let me borrow their RRS account so i can cop those grey/volts? 
laugh.gif

That 20% is always offered. They constantly have a 10% off code available, just search retailmenot.com to find it. Add your 10% VIP savings and it's consistently 20% off. That 20% off Monday is purely a marketing ploy.
So you're saying on Monday I'm paying MSRP ($149.95) minus the 20% discount? 

Glad the pics came out, happy with the white/black. Now rrs better come through with this preorder. Haven't had the best of luck with them.

here's 101 and 006; both are retail versions
So what is the purpose of leaving the volt swoosh on the soles and having 'volt' in the official colorway if there is no other hint of volt anywhere on the shoe (except possibly in the insoles)? Seems misleading.

So what is the purpose of leaving the volt swoosh on the soles and having 'volt' in the official colorway if there is no other hint of volt anywhere on the shoe (except possibly in the insoles)? Seems misleading.
Pretty much the same thing with the Concord XIs.

Last edited:
Welp, I was 95% sure I was grabbing them- now I am 100%. Honestly, I think I'd take those over the MC Racers or blk/ wht Trainers, anyway.

NEED. THOSE. IN. MY. LIFE.

all jokes aside, good for you if you like those the most since they can be obtained easier/cheaper.

Last edited:

all jokes aside, good for you if you like those the most since they can be obtained easier/cheaper.

the other 2 could have been obtained for the same price last year but i agree with homeboy this cw is about to be up there with the best flyknits out so far.

I wonder if the white looks more white in person rather than the grey shade in pics. I got rid of my padded white trainers so these are kind of replacements. I'll take them ether way but hope it's more white.

the other 2 could have been obtained for the same price last year but i agree with homeboy this cw is about to be up there with the best flyknits out so far.

I agree. These are kind of the black / white of the multicolor. Multicolor for me though is still tops. They show what flyknit can really be. The htm versions take the cake.

Back
Top Bottom