OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

all jokes aside, good for you if you like those the most since they can be obtained easier/cheaper.

Haha, well played with the Cam gif. They are def my favorite FK so far as they are pretty much a combo of the blk/ wht Trainers and MC Racers. Not to mention about 50% of my wardrobe is grey, so they will fit right in perfect.

the other 2 could have been obtained for the same price last year but i agree with homeboy this cw is about to be up there with the best flyknits out so far.

The c/w is classic- to me it's like a minimalistic "less is more" type look. Also, perfect for summer as I think Racers look much better than Trainers with shorts.

I agree. These are kind of the black / white of the multicolor. Multicolor for me though is still tops. They show what flyknit can really be. The htm versions take the cake.

Exactly. I'm hoping the pair I end up with has a crazy toe pattern with lots of black and white/ grey contrasting.

fugg it, I'm copping multi trainers on swoosh as soon as I move these florals. bought a camp that would look fire with them.

Wow those grey/volt racers will be copped. So many sneakers dropping lately, pockets running dry. 
ohwell.gif

i thought i would be more excited for the gray racers but the black and red racers are a must cop for me. 

Back
Top Bottom