OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Last edited:
Got lucky today again!  Electric Green is beautiful in person and the color is insane in the sunlight.  Definitely feeling the trainers more than the racers.

Anyone have any idea when new trainer colors will surface?

ahh i decided to not purchase or will purchase the infrared/crimson one because i already have the uni red ..

I just went tts with my grey racers and they are bit tight in big toe area - will they stretch or should I exchange for .5?

I have trainers without padding in the same size and they are fine for me, but racers seem tight.

By saying tight I mean that my toes have almost no free space, about 1-2 mm

I remember that I bougth in past trainers .5 size bigger and had to return them.

Guys what do you think? at the end I don't want to end up with loose pair.

I just went tts with my grey racers and they are bit tight in big toe area - will they stretch or should I exchange for .5?

I have trainers without padding in the same size and they are fine for me, but racers seem tight.

By saying tight I mean that my toes have almost no free space, about 1-2 mm

I remember that I bougth in past trainers .5 size bigger and had to return them.

Guys what do you think? at the end I don't want to end up with loose pair.
size up. Racer runs narrower..

^ Sorry dude. . . The thirst for Racers are real.

I'm a size 9/9.5 and these will be my only sz 9.5 Racers in my collection! I'm stoked as I had a pair of Neo Sz 8.5 and they were too small.

I returned the Neo Racers 8.5 to Niketown Santa Monica. . . LOL. Dude at the register was like…you're returning these? "They didn't fit me, do you happen to have a size 9 in stock" He laughed at me.

^ Sorry dude. . . The thirst for Racers are real.

I'm a size 9/9.5 and these will be my only sz 9.5 Racers in my collection! I'm stoked as I had a pair of Neo Sz 8.5 and they were too small.

I returned the Neo Racers 8.5 to Niketown Santa Monica. . . LOL. Dude at the register was like…you're returning these? "They didn't fit me, do you happen to have a size 9 in stock" He laughed at me.

yea man i have slept on them long enough hoping i would cop under retail. yesterday i realized that might not happen. lol now i am on a hunt for my 9.5.

PS: i live near NTSM if they do not fit. haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom