OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Where exactly is the total orange featured on the black/crimson's? Sorry, my eyes are shot and i can't tell from looking at pics.

Last edited:
^ Honestly, I can't tell after looking at photo's myself. My best guess is that they are referring to the medial knit and/or the flywire on the lateral side.

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but it looks like NDC restocked a size 12 of the atomic purple's. If they were on discount I'd probably cop.

Where exactly is the total orange featured on the black/crimson's? Sorry, my eyes are shot and i can't tell from looking at pics.
i would say the fly wire..

actually if you look at NDC stock photos, look at the toe box and the swoosh. the toe box is orange .. rather than laser crimson 

Last edited:
i would say the fly wire..

actually if you look at NDC stock photos, look at the toe box and the swoosh. the toe box is orange .. rather than laser crimson 

Thanks. That's what I initially thought when I looked at the NDC stock pics closer.

Last edited:
came in to post this... good thing im not interested in any of them...

Really you quoted me for this? Is that comment even worth posting? Just trying to help whomever is interested retail wise smdh. Well then good for you if not intereset. Keep your comment to yourself if your posting nonesense.

^ Honestly, I can't tell after looking at photo's myself. My best guess is that they are referring to the medial knit and/or the flywire on the lateral side.
Look closely at the knit on the medial side. It's actually a mixture of Laser Crimson and Total Orange, like the Lucid Green medial side appears to be a mixture of Volt and Mint Green.

i saw these on NDC around 1pm but when i clicked on them they werent available. I thought they had sold out. 

i might cop the crimsons

Last edited:
Really you quoted me for this? Is that comment even worth posting? Just trying to help whomever is interested retail wise smdh. Well then good for you if not intereset. Keep your comment to yourself if your posting nonesense.
BAM come at me brah

http://www.sneakersolace.com/product/nike-flyknit-trainer/
BLACK TRAINER FOR 175 shipped, the shoes r 100% real

Size 12 BTW

Lucids are coming in June hopefully, got my fingers crossed they don't cancel :x

And I just put my order into NDC for the crimsons can't wait to get them used a nike voucher and got them down to $70 8)

Last edited:
Am I the only one that finds the new colorways god damn awful?

Just scooped up a pair of the Total Orange trainers for $90 off the bay....Pics be up when they get in!

Yes. They are all very solid releases IMO....even if the green and the crimsons aren't your cup of tea...you can't go wrong with the grey pair

Look closely at the knit on the medial side. It's actually a mixture of Laser Crimson and Total Orange, like the Lucid Green medial side appears to be a mixture of Volt and Mint Green.
Good call, you even got me looking more closely at my pair. Macro shots of both pairs would be dope 
smokin.gif

ill post a pic of my Uni Red Racers and the one i placed an order today of the crimsons for my sis and put them aside so you guys can see the difference

used a gift card I had leftover funds from a return so it "sorta" feels like I'm getting the Laser Crimson on sale.
roll.gif

almost pulled the trigger on the GS too just for the heck of it, even though I have a pending order from RW.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom