OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I've been abiding by the "buy now, think later" principle lately but DF has both 10 and 10.5 so if I see one of those sizes gone then I'll end up grabbing the other. Until then, it's discount hunting :lol:.

^ Don't do it! I sat here thinking no one would ever buy the University Red/Total Orange Trainers in a 9 (or was it 9.5) off DF, and the week I was gonna get them someone beat me to it.

I did end up finding them this week on eBay though, but still.

dope-factory also has red / black racers in size 7 / 7.5 / 8 / 9 / 9.5 / 10 / 10.5 / 11 / 11.5 / 12.

http://www.dope-factory.com/flyknit-racer-73774.html

Did these not hit outlets in the US?

Canadian outlets had them around the beginning of the year. With additional 40% off $109.97, they were at steal at just under $75 out the door.

Best outlet pickup in a very long time.

Last edited:
All the old trainers and racers these guys are looking for has been on clearance or at outlet a year or so ago...except for the neo, the thirst was real for that

Thanks to DF on their super fast shipping to the US

will RRS restock on the new black/white racers?  or anyone know where i can get them for under retail besides NDC?

DF total for the Neos is coming out as 146.33 GBP or $246.86. Does this look right to you guys or am I doing something wrong? TIA

DF total for the Neos is coming out as 146.33 GBP or $246.86. Does this look right to you guys or am I doing something wrong? TIA
It´s $ 246   -VAT that´s deducted when u check out... it comes around $ 202

Wait...are u in UK (GBP)? If so you don´t deduct VAT.....

Last edited:
Picked up the last 10.5 MC Trainers at Ontario, CA.
Sizes vary 8.5 and below and 11.5 and up. Not too many sizes left in between 8.5 and 11.5

(909) 980-2448

unDS the Neo Torq yesterday. they leave the Chlorine blue's behind by a mile. found these socks and I think they go well together.
wink.gif

^ Don't do it! I sat here thinking no one would ever buy the University Red/Total Orange Trainers in a 9 (or was it 9.5) off DF, and the week I was gonna get them someone beat me to it.

What I mean is that I can fit both a 10 and 10.5. They're both available on DF. I'm gonna try and hold out for a discount, but if one of them sells out, I'll buy the other one, discount or no discount. If they both sell out then that's just terrible luck for me :lol:.

What I mean is that I can fit both a 10 and 10.5. They're both available on DF. I'm gonna try and hold out for a discount, but if one of them sells out, I'll buy the other one, discount or no discount. If they both sell out then that's just terrible luck for me
laugh.gif
What if they sell out both at the same time?.....
mad.gif

BNTL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom