OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

^ Don't do it! I sat here thinking no one would ever buy the University Red/Total Orange Trainers in a 9 (or was it 9.5) off DF, and the week I was gonna get them someone beat me to it.

I did end up finding them this week on eBay though, but still.
What I mean is that I can fit both a 10 and 10.5. They're both available on DF. I'm gonna try and hold out for a discount, but if one of them sells out, I'll buy the other one, discount or no discount. If they both sell out then that's just terrible luck for me :lol: .

What if they sell out both at the same time?..... >:  
BNTL
If that happens (which, considering my luck, it probably will) then I'll just count my losses :lol: :frown:.

My eyes are hurting......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Haha.. Don't worry, I will wear them with plain ol black no show socks also this summer. I like to have fun with my socks when I can.
 Hahaha...you like to have way too much fun with your socks.....
wink.gif

noooooooo..dont do the unpadded/padded poll. it will be 67% unpadded and will create the "you only like unpadded b/c yada yada yada you think you're og"

padded sucks tho haha

quick poll: padded or unpadded?

personally i prefer padded.

Strictly trainer guys prefer unpadded
Trainer and racer guys don't care but lean more towards unpadded.

Racer guys haven't dealt with their baby being padded so unpadded for them.

No such thing as a quick poll with this. It never ends.

Strictly trainer guys prefer unpadded
Trainer and racer guys don't care but lean more towards unpadded.

Racer guys haven't dealt with their baby being padded so unpadded for them.

No such thing as a quick poll with this. It never ends.
I would've guessed that athletes would prefer it to be padded, but i guess I learned something new today haha. Personally I prefer padded.

If padded came first and it went Unpadded, dudes would complain about nike cutting corners and using less materials

I would've guessed that athletes would prefer it to be padded, but i guess I learned something new today haha. Personally I prefer padded.

If you want to go that route then you are correct, athletes would prefer padded. But I'm sure he means for casual wear

they both feel comfortable to me. My first flyknits were lunar 1's and they were padded and thought they were comfortable and cushion feel good. Then i got racers and they were light and the flyknit just hug your entire feet so nice, almost like a 2nd sock. padded trainers feel fine to me and i also have unpadded trainers and they feel good to me, not significantly noticeable in feel for me. 

I'm mad that Nike now of all times decides to make the tech pants this readily available. Could've used it during the winter man.

Back
Top Bottom