OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Received a $50 gift card from Nike as well... I was excited so I was gonna buy those grey Racers, but they sold out my size 
tired.gif
  I'm contemplating on scooping up that 10.5 multi-color Trainers or the red Racers.. hmmm.

taken from the outlet thread for those looking for MC trainers:

Ontario Mills, CA
909-980-2448
119.99 plus tax.
Sizes 7 8 8.5 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15
532984 014
Not sure about phone orders. Sorry.

credit goes to @bobbysway

Yep, cruised by earlier today to return my FK Lunar 1's, picked up my first pair of MC trainers, nice shoe.... :pimp:

I actually agree with sunsetcity. Trainers and Racers are TTS, and with my lunar1 I had to go up +.5 size. I also have wide feet and this sizing has worked out for me. I've also tried on the lunar2, and those are more TTS than the lunar1 as well.
Thanks for the useful information... 

Any kind NTer kind enough to kindly oop me a pair of those MC trainers in 8.5? No Nike outlets near me for thousands of miles (i'm international). I have a US address tho! Thank you kindly.

thanks. good to know
i called them the same color as it's written on the box so ...
mean.gif
@ you
I hate to butt in here, but I feel this might clarify things up. Yes glow blue is a color on that shoe, but it is only the accent. The dominant color is the uppers which consist of squadron blue. As you would notice, when you look at the shoe's official colorway squadron blue appears first. Let's say hypothetically a sneaker is composed of 95% black and 5% white. The box color will mention black / white as the colorway, but would we call it a white shoe? Probably not. Same concept here.

i saw those white trainers on DF a few days ago in a 12.5 and didn't grab 'em, but now i wish i should have... i've already got a pair, but it'd be nice to have a 2nd pair, especially since apparently all the 12.5's were unpadded...

how do lunar FK's fit?

same as the trainers?

currently eying these for the gym:

i saw those white trainers on DF a few days ago in a 12.5 and didn't grab 'em, but now i wish i should have... i've already got a pair, but it'd be nice to have a 2nd pair, especially since apparently all the 12.5's were unpadded...

how do lunar FK's fit?

same as the trainers?

They fit the same - TTS (I have both)

Just wanted to confirm: 

I wear a size 9 for the Pegasus 29 and Lunarglide 4. Do I go size 9 as well for the Flyknit Trainer? Will be my first Flyknit shoe.

Thanks!

how do lunar FK's fit?

same as the trainers?

I did a half size up in mine. Usually a 9.5, but those felt snug, 10 was just right. Love em, like walking on pillows

Back
Top Bottom