OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
You should start it up again Evan. I got more time on my hands nowadays with this new job.
Ok.  Ill PM you.  We need to add more people to it anyway and try to do the google group again.  It'll work as long as people contribute, which didn't happen before and mainly because of what @Andrepad11 said--that we all 9those in the fk collective) have what we want and most are in lurk mode. 

For the MC trainers, lunars, and racers what would you guys rate them from your favorite to least favorite ones? Tryna decide on getting a pair of the trainers right now since I can't find the lunars in my size at a decent price 
alien.gif

I've gotten too many oops off you guys not to help lmk if I can help set anything up, limited time right now but it can get done PM me, #googledocturnup

definitely down to help in whatever way I can. I'm not as active in here as I am in the Supreme and Roshe threads, but I enjoy helping in whatever way possible.

I'll post the instructions to join the Flyknit Collective shortly.  It will be an e-mail group via google and a way to keep information between members if so desired.

I'll post the instructions to join the Flyknit Collective shortly.  It will be an e-mail group via google and a way to keep information between members if so desired.
Will you be incorporating some kind of minimum post + date joined requirement? 

Will you be incorporating some kind of minimum post + date joined requirement? 
Yes.  Minimum post requirement.  I would like a rep requirement but it's hard to choose an arbitrary rep number. 50? 75? 100?  Will post info soon.

Yes.  Minimum post requirement.  I would like a rep requirement but it's hard to choose an arbitrary rep number. 50? 75? 100?  Will post info soon.
Right on. I'd say 100, the group would be exclusive enough and give those who fall short something to strive towards achieving. 

Anyone else have these experiences like me? I'm relatively new to flyknits compared to the thread age. I obviously missed out on the OG colorways, but does anyone cope with that problem by buying your GF colorways you can't have? She isn't all into shoes, but she has a better flyknit collection than me. 

Here we go....

The Flyknit Collective Membership Details

1. Must have 4 or more pairs of either Flyknit Trainers, Racers, Lunars, Frees or Chukkas. 

2.  Must have at least 200 posts.

3.  Must have at least 75 reps (we want people who have a history of providing info or assistance whether for Flyknits or any other shoe).

4.  HTMs will help you overcome a lack of posts or reps, but not both.

5.  Explain what/why you love flyknits.

6.  Post tagged/pics of your collection.

7.  Post your size for the list

Your application/collection pic must get at least 10 reps to be accepted.

We appreciate QUALITY over QUANTITY.

Tag @Jerkstore and @ESLBC420 so they see your application. 

If you are accepted, JerkStore will PM you for your information.

Here is my collection (Quality > Quantity):

Back
Top Bottom