OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone order cheetos from ca? Got hit with sales tax from ca?
If it's a phone order, you get hit with your sales tax from your home state. Along with shipping. The sizes on the cheetos ran dry. Last week they had a FSR, as of now only few scattered sizes. 

Last edited:

If it's a phone order, you get hit with your sales tax from your home state. Along with shipping. The sizes on the cheetos ran dry. Last week they had a FSR, as of now only few scattered sizes. 
thats the thing, i got hit with CA sales tax... i live in NJ and we dont have sales tax on clothing/sneakers...

thats the thing, i got hit with CA sales tax... i live in NJ and we dont have sales tax on clothing/sneakers...

That's odd.. I'm from NJ too and when I ordered my MC trainers from Vegas they were gonna charge me tax and I told them there shouldn't be cause I'm ordering from NJ and once they entered my billing address it went away

yikes i got lucky i haven't been hit with one of those yet I would be pissed

yeah first time dealing with brokerage fees and was shocked at how much UPS charged.

How were you informed? UPS delivery guy or paypal, credit card statement? I also took delivery of neos from DF via UPS just this week. TIA

i actually missed the first delivery and noticed the COD box was checked. when the delivery guy came back the next day, said i owed $47.xx for brokerage fees so i had to cut him a check on the spot to get the package.

you should be ok if you got the pkg but ive read some other posts where UPS will reach out afterwards to collect.

That's odd.. I'm from NJ too and when I ordered my MC trainers from Vegas they were gonna charge me tax and I told them there shouldn't be cause I'm ordering from NJ and once they entered my billing address it went away
yeah i called CS and trying to get this fixed...

yeah first time dealing with brokerage fees and was shocked at how much UPS charged.
i actually missed the first delivery and noticed the COD box was checked. when the delivery guy came back the next day, said i owed $47.xx for brokerage fees so i had to cut him a check on the spot to get the package.

you should be ok if you got the pkg but ive read some other posts where UPS will reach out afterwards to collect.
$47??

this is for ONE PAIR?

Yea same thing happened to me . Got hit by $51.00 duties by UPS . I'm in Canada tho we always get charged up the *** on duties it's ridiculous .

Chatted with a rep last night about black/white racer 526628-011 they forwarded me to Woodburn OR, called and placed a phone order (503) 982-0330 the guy on the phone said FSR price is $129.99 well that's the authorization on my card right now

Good luck

Ahh. Ran out of size 9.. They had 8's and 11's when I called.

the thread jumped from 805 to 817 pages in just under 48 hours. skimmed through and its all same old things said over and over

wtf happened to the flyknit thread.

place is rubbish these days.

Last edited:
The transaction was done as though i was in the store because their computer system is from 1776... It added the ca sales tax automatically... Im sol...
Damn that sucks, yeah if I ever order from out of state outlets I always check to see if theres gonna be tax on it cause basically with either RW or NDC its the retail price no tax no shipping ever an those things add up quick when you aren't used to paying them, like the MC trainers from vegas were 120 plus tax plus shipping it bought it just about retail I talked them down on the price cause they understood it wasn't worth it for me 

Hmmm wouldn't a groupme or google doc be easier to use with everyone just updating it? Or a closed Facebook group?

I'm not in the FK collective or anything and I'm not asking for handouts, but I helped over 10+ members in this thread get some volt racers, Blk/wht trainers, sequoias, orange racers etc for under or at retail. If I could get a lob to join I'd appreciate, if not I understand as well.

Done. Check your PM

damn why oh why did i stop checking this thread..
right when i skip a day of looking in this thread i miss out on the MC racer restock...

welps atleast i got my gf that size 4. thanks to who posted the information! 

anyone has a size 8.5-9 in the MC racers holla!!

Last edited:
damn why oh why did i stop checking this thread..

right when i skip a day of looking in this thread i miss out on the MC racer restock...

welps atleast i got my gf that size 4. thanks to who posted the information! 

anyone has a size 8.5-9 in the MC racers holla!!
They didn't have your size anyway because that's what I'm looking for as well :smile:

Back
Top Bottom