OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Why is there no love for the squadron blue trainers?

They are currently on clearance on NDC for $109.97. With promo code BEFAST you get 20% off = $87.98. If you received a thank you email from Nike ($25 or $50 gift card) that makes the deal even sweeter.

I just picked up my pair for $62.98. :smokin

Why is there no love for the squadron blue trainers?

They are currently on clearance on NDC for $109.97. With promo code BEFAST you get 20% off = $87.98. If you received a thank you email from Nike ($25 or $50 gift card) that makes the deal even sweeter.

I just picked up my pair for $62.98.
smokin.gif
damn people got gift cards in there thank you email, lucky. All i in my thank you email  was a 2 day shipping code ...

Very disappointed i missed yet another MC racer silent restock on NDC. :\
I very rarely frequent these threads too..If anyone cares to let me know via Twitter next time, I would appreciate it! Link is in signature.
Thank you.

PO

Last edited:
Very disappointed i missed yet another MC racer silent restock on NDC. :\
I very rarely frequent these threads too..If anyone cares to let me know via Twitter next time, I would appreciate it! Link is in signature.
Thank you.

PO

subscribe to this thread so you can get updates via email

Now I just need to get some size 11 volt trainers and my Flyknit journey is over. I got everything else I wanted
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed another MC racer restock. Plus, other goodies. :smh:

Still have to salute LAOKRATWR and FLATFOOT718 for their contributions with the information the past 48 hours.

anyone else find it frustrating that univ red trainers are no where to be found? where the resellers at?

i'd drop 3 on some size 13s, but i cant even find that opportunity
indifferent.gif

Are there any fake racers out there? Saw a pair of DS grey racers go for $119.99 on the bay, seemed to good to be true.

Are there any fake racers out there? Saw a pair of DS grey racers go for $119.99 on the bay, seemed to good to be true.
not that I know of but you can easily tell. You shouldn't be shocked at that price, most of you guys think flyknits go for these astronomical prices but they really don't

anyone else find it frustrating that univ red trainers are no where to be found? where the resellers at?

i'd drop 3 on some size 13s, but i cant even find that opportunity :stoneface:

I feel the same for the blue glow trainers in a 10 or 10.5. I should have got them when I bought the original racers when they launched. Wasn't really into sneakers at that time so didn't consider buying.

I feel the same for the blue glow trainers in a 10 or 10.5. I should have got them when I bought the original racers when they launched. Wasn't really into sneakers at that time so didn't consider buying.

I didnt think nike was going to limit them when i copped on RD since they were running shoes... How naive was i...

Show some pics. That sounds interesting, how did it turn out?
Here are some pics of the progress.  I realize that this is not the FKL1 thread, but my intention is to unpad my trainers eventually.  Any info anyone has as to how to remove the glue safety would be appreciated.  Goo gone doesn't seem like the best answer... but maybe.  Thought this may be helpful if anyone may want to try this in the future.  Thanks.

Also... I spoke with a CS rep from RRS on Friday who told me that the white/volt racers will be for sale on 6/9.  Not sure if this is a full restock, but they would have the 10 that I needed.  They are available for pre-order now.  There is another colorway BCR (bright crimson?) that they will have on 6/27.  The Oreo's aren't scheduled till 10/1.  She did say that all of these could be pre-ordered and not charged till shipped.  If ordered by tomorrow (Sunday), the 20% VIP discount would apply.  Hope this helps someone!  I didn't pull the trigger, so I cannot verify this 100%.  

Note: She had to do some digging to find the style code, then each color separately.  

Back
Top Bottom