OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

and then there was two.. His & Hers

and a new friend in the middle that will join the family...
And then there *were* two.  Plural, buddy.  
smile.gif

As a loyal AM head for the longest it was always hard switching runners as daily wear. But mannnn, I put my flyknit trainers on this morning and the feeling and comfort was nice as fuh while smashing on the gas pedal :smokin

Try Bell/Sell section

Also he should have tried the chukka section...trying to sell against the rules , and not even in the RIGHT THREAD.

I cant be the only one getting agitated that half the posts ARE NOT ABOUT THE SHOE IN THE TITLE.

On another note , holiday 14 racer collection is up on swoosh.

526628-001

526628-007

526628-603

Middle one looks like the sample a couple of pages back and interesting...Wonder how the others will look two , since nike sample pics on the knits are terribly off... :lol:

Also he should have tried the chukka section...trying to sell against the rules , and not even in the RIGHT THREAD.

I cant be the only one getting agitated that half the posts ARE NOT ABOUT THE SHOE IN THE TITLE.

On another note , holiday 14 racer collection is up on swoosh.

526628-001

526628-007

526628-603

Middle one looks like the sample a couple of pages back and interesting...Wonder how the others will look two , since nike sample pics on the knits are terribly off... :lol:
Last two are probably getting copped. When is the expected release?

WOAH! I'm loving the 603 cw!

Black Tongue / Light Colored Toe / MC Knit = All the things I want on a Flyknit

Loving the ones in the middle- who knows how they'll actually come out seeing Nike hasn't exactly been on point in the past with preview pics, haha. :rofl:

the design could change before the gr, but this looks like 603

Yeah. I saved this photo from IG too. There's another sample on ebay going for $315 and it looks different than the above pic too. I wonder what the final product will be. Hope they keep the mc toe area. :smile:

I'm looking for some electric green trainers... what would be a fair price for em?  Not really looking to overpay.  Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom