OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm salty at all the guys that got their chlorine racers from Maine
frown.gif
laugh.gif
bruh, pick up that phone and call them... thank me later player 

Came up on these this weekend and I think I'm done buying flyknits, at least for a while.
Also, I know someone posted a while back but dunno if they got an answer, the black on the swoosh of my mc racers seems to be fading. Any ideas on solutions or fixes to this problem? Doesn't bother me that much but I know it's there so if there's a quick fix for this I wouldn't mind trying it out.

Today while picking up some kicks at NTSF I saw some guy, not sure if Nike
Employee, wearing what appeared to be an orange-ish racer with at volt swoosh over the the toe area a la mambacurial. Not sure if it was the medial or lateral side if the toe.

Anyone have any idea what the heck I might have seen?

Could it have been these?

Could it have been these?

Those are very much a possibility. Albeit I do remember the swoosh being volt in color. Like I said tho, I got a quick glimpse and my memory isn't the same it used to be. What model nike is this?

Last edited:
I love how one of your toeboxes is lighter than the other. One is kind of faint grey and the other is visible black stripes. Very nice pick up :nthat:

These aren't mine , just found a pic. Mine are back ordered. I have the sail chukka already so debating canceling my order

IMO nike holds back on purpose, to save the special weave for limited pairs (htm, Kobe's, etc). The racers got it for whatever reason , but the colors were still held back. Look at the crazy stuff they done on the htm pairs.

Definitely- the HTM pairs are probably the best example of the dopeness Nike is capable of producing. Just a shame they don't put that effort into every pair of FK's.

HTM's are the perfect example of Nike's full potential- put these next to any release and it will be like comparing apples to oranges.

Agreed. I also believe that Nike intentionally releases the ones with mediocre weave patterns so they can hold the more elaborate ones for the limited pairs.

I sent one of my boys a pic of these when I got them yesterday. His first response said that he didn't see much of a difference from the release version. Then I sent him a pic of those and he was like "Yeah nevermind they look nothing alike. Those are fire." :lol:. Shame on Nike :smh:.

That's exactly it- thing is, they could probably get away with charging a little more $$$ if they put out more of the elaborate weave patterns and better C/W's. I know I wouldn't have any qualms about dropping some cash on HTM quality kicks and I'm probably not the only one who prefers quality to quantity.

Just the difference between the weave pattern makes one look like a Ferrari and the other a Ford Focus- come on, Nike- get with the program.

PS- on a side note, my GS Racers should be here tomorrow. Not going to lie, I'm looking forward to getting them... hope they have some wild contrasting going on. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom