OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
im ok with passing on the new grey racers. they look good. but i have chukkas and thats my favorite pair.  

Definitely- the HTM pairs are probably the best example of the dopeness Nike is capable of producing. Just a shame they don't put that effort into every pair of FK's.

HTM's are the perfect example of Nike's full potential- put these next to any release and it will be like comparing apples to oranges.

That's exactly it- thing is, they could probably get away with charging a little more $$$ if they put out more of the elaborate weave patterns and better C/W's. I know I wouldn't have any qualms about dropping some cash on HTM quality kicks and I'm probably not the only one who prefers quality to quantity.

Just the difference between the weave pattern makes one look like a Ferrari and the other a Ford Focus- come on, Nike- get with the program.

PS- on a side note, my GS Racers should be here tomorrow. Not going to lie, I'm looking forward to getting them... hope they have some wild contrasting going on. :smokin

For flyknit purposes, I don't think they can make a pair special without the weave. In other shoes, they can use different materials etc. if they want to ride the htm hype and keep flyknit at the forefront, they will continue making crappy general pairs. For most people it will do though as the shoe is used for practical reasons rather than looks.

Last edited:
For flyknit purposes, I don't think they can make a pair special without the weave. In other shoes, they can use different materials etc. if they want to ride the htm hype and keep flyknit at the forefront, they will continue making crappy general pairs. For most people it will do though as the shoe is used for practical reasons rather than looks.

Good point- as long as the general release stuff sells, I'm thinking they will continue to churn out mediocre stuff opposed to stepping up the game. Too bad as there's so much unused potential with FK's, as seen in samples and HTM releases.

I'm thinking the same. I have the chukkas as well and they are my fav too.
only thing i hate about the chukka versions of these greys is the thick black whisker like flywire stitching.

its does not look good at all imo. just not clean enough for me.

these grey racers are clean as f**k. i could go without that black line on the midsole though...

Last edited:
i will never forgive myself for passing on  the MC racers..

they sat for a minute on NDC then they were all gone, and they restocked once more after they sat for a minute and again sat a lil bit longer.

i guess i will cop those poverty MC trainers..

I'm somewhat confused about the red flyknit racer news that has been coming out recently are they re-releasing? Anybody shed some light on this?

I see a wish list but no wait list...???

It's to the right where it has a red exclamation point! It reads:

This item is currently unavailable.
Want to know when it's back in stock? Join the waitlist.

Last edited:
bruh, pick up that phone and call them... thank me later player 

Bruh I called Monday they told me they had nothing smaller then a 11.. I posted it in here too :smh:

But Imma try again first this in the morning. I need these for under $120 :frown:

@rockajs, man i spoke w/ RRS & they told me they don't double box. Even if it's two pair, they don't double box according to them. RRS will only ship the items in a bag according to them.

Just got around to taking more pics

If you look at the left shoe you can see a defect where on the shoe, the area that the flyknit and tongue attach is more narrow
than it should be. It was hard to look at but couldn't send them back to swoosh for that price so I got a 2nd pair to keep DS so I could just rock these and not worry about em. Overall I'm happy with the way they came out

Any feedback good or bad is welcome

Last edited:
@rockajs, man i spoke w/ RRS & they told me they don't double box. Even if it's two pair, they don't double box according to them. RRS will only ship the items in a bag according to them.

Are you cereal?!?! I hate that, boxes will be jacked then. I do like a fresh box with my shoes, I know it's stupid but that's just me :D

Hopefully I get some good box handlers, my cousin used to work at UPS and they just thrash boxes. From the stories he told me they don't give a **** if it's fragile or whatever :lol:

datrealballa12 datrealballa12 Those look interesting, I don't think I would be able to pull those off though :tongue:

the two times i ordered from rrs the boxes were okay even though they were in a bag. hope this time is no different.
my grey racers come in tomorrow!

It's because they have their own thread along with the other 2014. free models. They release may 1st. I think they're the best looking of the three but the 5.0s are insanely comfy.

Yeah I was like **** I posted this in the wrong thread :x and I guess I'm pretty late since they have 5.0s already :lol:

Back
Top Bottom