OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My friend snapped this photo of my MC trainers when we visited NYC. On the hunt for a pair of MC racers but I still love these!

My pair of GS racers from RRS will be delivered tomorrow. I will definitely post some high quality photos soon!

Last edited:

My friend snapped this photo of my MC trainers when we visited NYC. On the hunt for a pair of MC racers but I still love these!
My pair of GS racers from RRS will be delivered tomorrow. I will definitely post some high quality photos soon!

Those are the only trainers I am interested in. Waiting the price drop... same size as Racers right?

Anyone know if RRS uses the Fedex service that requires a signature? My GS's are supposed to be delivered today but if they require a signature I'm gonna have to drive like 20 minutes to the Fedex facility to pick em up because no one's gonna be home :x :x .

My tracking says delivered at front door. No signature required.
Nice :pimp: :pimp:.

And the thing that throws me off with the Multicolor Trainers is the blue strip on the midsole. Doesn't fit at all imo. If I'm ever able to get a pair with a nice discount I'd paint that part either white or black to match it up with the rest of the midsole.

Last edited:
Nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And the thing that throws me off with the Multicolor Trainers is the blue strip on the midsole. Doesn't fit at all imo. If I'm ever able to get a pair with a nice discount I'd paint that part either white or black to match it up with the rest of the midsole.
I like the blue strip on the midsole.  It's a nice accent along with the blue around the flywire.

Nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's different for me. I kinda like the blue glow line as it breaks up the soles. it fits for me coz there's some blue on the pattern and the flywires are blue as well. I just doubled up on them and they are the only Trainers I have atm and probably the only trainers I'll have.
smile.gif

Just got around to taking more pics

If you look at the left shoe you can see a defect where on the shoe, the area that the flyknit and tongue attach is more narrow
than it should be. It was hard to look at but couldn't send them back to swoosh for that price so I got a 2nd pair to keep DS so I could just rock these and not worry about em. Overall I'm happy with the way they came out

Any feedback good or bad is welcome

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the all black, but it isn't a terrible look, the only thing I may have done differently is made the finish more of a matte black rather than the shiny look.

Those are the only trainers I am interested in. Waiting the price drop... same size as Racers right?
I went up .5 size from my Racers since these were padded but I know people that stay TTS for all flyknit models.
Nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hated the blue strip at first and wanted to paint it black but it grew on me. Maybe if I ever get a second/third pair I'll paint the strip black.

I like the blue strip on the midsole.  It's a nice accent along with the blue around the flywire.
The blue strip compliments the shoes very well. 

good looks on the Nordstrom waitlist...

chopped it up with a customer service agent...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Michael B has seen your question and will be with you shortly.
Michael B: Wow love the style of this shoe Joe! How can I help today?
joe: thanks!
joe: Michael.. can I pre-order this shoe? I need these in my life
Michael B: I very much understand - they are very fun! We can place you on the waitlist! What size would you like?
joe: I'm already on it =( was trying to guarantee a pair. but thanks!
joe: will you definitely be getting more of these? real tears will be shed if I cant get them 
Michael B: I am sorry we don't have this information - if we do get them back you will be emailed.
Michael B: I've had great luck with our waitlist so I personally think it's a great feature!
joe: ='(
Michael B: No need to frown our waitlist is a great feature!
joe: thanks.. I'll try my luck with the wait list
joe: do you carry any other colors of the flyknit racer?
Michael B: That's a great question - when I did a general search for the Flyknit Racer it didn't yield results - it appears we do not. Is there something in general you like in this shoe that I could make a suggestion an another pair of shoes?
joe: gotcha.. no worries.. these are the ones for me
joe: y'know.. when you know the one, you just know 
joe: like the first time I saw my girl..she was walking in front of me and at that time, I just knew .. i said to myself "hnnggg, shes da one" 
Michael B: Ah well I understand! Sometimes you just know!
Michael B: Well I hope you have a great time shopping today! Have a great Wednesday!

Definitely pleased with these racers, not sure how I feel about RRS shipping them in bags tho.

Can't complain about VIP + coupon code I guess :smokin

^^^ Is that volt knit on the toe box of the shoe.

If it is I haven't even noticed that detail on other pairs :nerd:.

Last edited:
^^^ Is that volt knit on the toe box of the shoe.

If it is I haven't even noticed that detail on other pairs :nerd:.

I think it's just the insole showing through the knit. If you look at the pictures further up the page, you'll see it happen there too.

I think it's just the insole showing through the knit. If you look at the pictures further up the page, you'll see it happen there too.
can we get a close-up.. i know wh the others you can see your socks through.. provides for some interesting color combos 

^thats how most of the racers toe box weave looks like.
just got my oreo pair from rrs. a little disappointed. i wanted a more black/white knit over the toe box but it looks mostly white. will get pictures soon

so, when are the Infrareds & Lucid Greens dropping again? LoL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I do appreciate seeing more pics of the GS cw. I'm sure it'll be good for people looking for a neutral cw. personally, I enjoy the bolder colors of the Racers.
smile.gif

Resenting the fact that I didn't pre-order these GS whenever I first saw them on RRS thinking that it'll be an easy pick up on April 4th!! 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Great pick up to those that were able to get a pair on the first shipment!! 
happy.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom