OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So...

why do you guys all seem to only wear racers/trainers and not the lunars?
Lunar 1's sole makes the shoe a bit too bulky/wide for my liking.

Lunar 2's sole is way too busy and the new flywire design is gross.

The only Lunar Flyknits that are nice are the Lunar Racer sole HTMs and Chukkas. That sole is slick as f**k.

Although i did buy a pair of the all black and white swoosh Lunar 1s for $40 at an outlet a month or two ago. They make for great beaters/work out shoes.

Last edited:

Lunar 1's sole makes the shoe a bit too bulky/wide for my liking.

Lunar 2's sole is way too busy and the new flywire design is gross.

The only Lunar Flyknits that are nice are the Lunar Racer sole HTMs and Chukkas. That sole is slick as f**k.

Although i did buy a pair of the all black and white swoosh Lunar 1s for $40 at an outlet a month or two ago. They make for great beaters/work out shoes.
I'd *** wh these .. maybe when they marked down or hit the outlets 

I received a RRS VIP coupon in the mail the other day if anyone is interested in using it, expires tomorrow - PCA42219

Are we sure its photoshopped? A few months back someone posted they got a sample flyknit from San leandro with the air max sole.

Yes, I am sure. The midsole on the right shoe has the trainer/racer sole, not the sole of the air max.

Yes, I am sure. The midsole on the right shoe has the trainer/racer sole, not the sole of the air max.
why does that confirm that it is a photoshop?  are there squiggly blurry lines or anything?  i really want that shoe to be real

Are we sure its photoshopped? A few months back someone posted they got a sample flyknit from San leandro with the air max sole.

Yupp I know who you're talking about and they're legit. He was going to sell me a pair.

This is the same person that couldn't take a pic of the shoe because he sold it before he could. He said he put up an ad on CL without a pic and sold it that same day. B effin S. C'mon now!? Really? You can't whip out your cell phone and take a pic? Really?

Then he comes into this thread and provides pictures from google search. C'mon now! Really? You mean to tell me that in 2014 you don't have a camera equipped cell phone and couldn't for whatever reason take some shots to share in this fine forum?

I'll believe it when I see actual pics from a member here.

Last edited:
why does that confirm that it is a photoshop?  are there squiggly blurry lines or anything?  i really want that shoe to be real

Here you can see the medial side of the midsole, it's clear that it's an air max 1 midsole.

And here you can see the person who went through all that effort to photoshop it, slipped and forgot to adjust the midsole on the right shoe.

Either way, not a fan of this mock up and if they were to release, more for you guys cause I will...

I will send a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream to the person who can help me find some Trainers in 8.5 or 9 in the University Reds/Blue Glows/Volt for retail or slightly below.. 
roll.gif

Those 3 are the last I'm on the hunt for, I've got pretty much everything else I wanted

I've almost completed my OG 10 flyknit trainer collection. Only thing keeping me in after these 10 pairs is samples/wear tests and HTMs. How often do y'all see these samples & wear tests pop up? Any of you fellas/ladies own any that you would be willing to share?

anyone know if the grey pair is released yet? can't find any info on them. thanks
these are what people are calling the GS ( grey scale) racers

RR sports had them.. check out the past few pages.. theyre pretty much talked about on every page 

i don't know whats worst when it comes to prices... EvilBay or the Flyknit Seller group on FB. 
evilbay doesnt help with their final value fee's ...dam.. no lube and they dont even call the next day

paypal invoice ftw if you want a good deal tho..thats how I sold my yeezys 

For some reason I can't get my extra pair of volt racers sold even under retail. I know it's not because of the size, 9.5 usually sells fast but nobody wants to buy anything but Jordan's lebrons or Durants out here in NYC. Damn shame

these are what people are calling the GS ( grey scale) racers
RR sports had them.. check out the past few pages.. theyre pretty much talked about on every page 

Thanks man, first time in the thread, looks like I'm late to the party on those!

Mannnn finding multicolor racers in my size for under 3 bills is ridiculous. I would buy just about any condition.

My friend wore his Multi Racers yesterday. My salt levels rose to a height never before imagined :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:.

My friend wore his Multi Racers yesterday. My salt levels rose to a height never before imagined
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
i posted a size 10 ebay auction for multis late last week for $250.. dunno if it's still there. 

price is decent, considering the asking prices i've seen for em

i posted a size 10 ebay auction for multis late last week for $250.. dunno if it's still there. 

price is decent, considering the asking prices i've seen for em

Both pairs on eBay that are size 11-11.5 are almost 400+ a piece smh. I would pay anything under 3 at this point. Waiting on a response from a nter as he had an 11 for a decent price

Back
Top Bottom