OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Heyyyy. These just came in today. I was able to phone order ndc by giving them the style code for the black/white flyknit racers (526628-011) for a size 11! Asked for size 10 and 10.5 but no luck. Not sure about other sizes. Worth a shot if you want them! Very clean colorway! Came out to $150 + tax.

Last edited:
Just picked these joints up. Flyknit HTMs. Flyknit collection is growing first pair of Free's tho.
did you get them TTS? i heard some people were sizing half down. i'm thinking of picking up a pair or two of these since the price is not bad.

Neo Torq are much nicer in person. I'll take side by side pics with the Chlorines. I thought I can get by with just the Chlorines but I'm glad to pick up the Neo Torq also. That toe box though...

Shout out to Running warehouse. Honestly the best customer service! Shipping IMO is one of the best out there. Ordered and got it the next day!

I don't know if I got the "nice toes" you guys have been looking foward to..
really nice toebox. I hope my pair will be similar to those when they come in. I have a while to wait though from RunningWarehouse.

Those would be way better if the toebox had more MC pattern instead of that black area.

I'll prob still cop though.

Heyyyy. These just came in today. I was able to phone order ndc by giving them the style code for the black/white flyknit racers (526628-011) for a size 11! Asked for size 10 and 10.5 but no luck. Not sure about other sizes. Worth a shot if you want them! Very clean colorway! Came out to $150 + tax.
Thanks! Nice pick up.

Just got back from NT Boston. These lucids are something else! Gonna end up keeping only them so anyone who want black and whites sz 10.5 for retail + ship PM me

Curious how this 4.0 MC release will be.

Anyone know if they'll launch on 5/1 or 5/3 with the rest of the 4.0s?  Maybe this has already been covered... sorry if so

did you get them TTS? i heard some people were sizing half down. i'm thinking of picking up a pair or two of these since the price is not bad.
That's what I did... Usually a 11.5 in racers and 11.5 or 12 in padded flyknits.

Got a 11 in these for a decent price and VNDS. Well worth it to add to the collection

Back
Top Bottom