OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I just checked eBay for Neo Glacier racers and they are still listing for $250+ for size 10s. I might just list my used pair just to test the waters. I've only worn them once too. Wow.

sole collector526 nice pick ups son! the grey/black were my first racers I love this thread gotta say :nthat:

Off topic but is that seriously your broadband speed? Wow. I'm on a measly 8mb service. I need to up my internet game

Comcast came to the house and fixed something and gave us a new modem and now the speeds are crazy I used to only get like 10 to 12 Mbps. But New York has blazing speeds, they get double the speeds I'm getting right now, like here is @OneSickRetro's speeds:

http://niketalk.com/t/532801/lebron...o-collection-fri-05-09-14/37560#post_20138155

Black socks >

No show socks >>>

Last edited:

Black socks >
No socks ... or "no show" socks
^^^^^^ This.......
wink.gif

Last edited:
Colors look great on that mc racer pair!

Has anyone ever had any problems with returns to rrs?
I returned a pair of racers weeks ago using there smart label and they still haven't got them back in yet.this week would be the 3rd week.
Is there anything I can do?

Colors look great on that mc racer pair!

Has anyone ever had any problems with returns to rrs?
I returned a pair of racers weeks ago using there smart label and they still haven't got them back in yet.this week would be the 3rd week.
Is there anything I can do?

I return items to eastbay and it takes about 3 weeks for them to process everything and ship out my exchange or my credit.

So just call them and find out if they have gotten the item.

Also check the tracking number call them and ask them if you don't have it handy and then you'll be able to check with the carrier as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom