OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

These can be found everywhere cause they're 
sick.gif
 lunars. Just goto to your local running store and ask them to find a location with sizes.
You can't find these now. Its hard to find. Luckily I found my sz not too long for $50 of retail with using my FNL rewards.

These can be found everywhere cause they're :x  lunars. Just goto to your local running store and ask them to find a location with sizes.

Call the running store in swampscott, ma retail spot for run.com company.

Was in there today. They had em.

Even 185-220 is too much. They're retail or less, you can still get them from Nike depending on size
$185-$220 is the average price on eBay that's being copped for. There's always dudes out there too lazy to look around for retail from Nike stores. I would never pay over retail for these imo, but that appears to be the going rate on eBay

Last edited:
hows this trade? im would be receiving the flyknits

RFxAsics GL5 Mints  for  Black/White trainer (non-padded) and Neo/Turq Racer 

Ahh. They are closed now. Do you think they will have the 30% off tomorrow? Need them in a 9.5.
not sure.. and not sure about other sizes...

my guess is the hash wall 30% off deal is like most other stores.. idk if those are weekend only specials tho

One of my boys who doesn't really do sneakers at all - strictly a Vans/Chucks kind of guy - recently got a pair of Roshes and he was wearing them yesterday. He wouldn't stop talking about how light they were. I was wearing my Neo Turq Racers so I took one of them off and had him hold it to feel how light that was. He was amazed :lol:. Tried talking him into grabbing a pair but he just couldn't get down with the price.

On another note, I should finally have my FK Lunar samples fully customized sometime this week. Just gotta do 1-2 more coats of paint on the midsole. I'll post some pics when they're done :smokin :smokin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom