OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
dude...why the hate? they are worth what people are willing to pay. I personally sold a sz 14 for $250 but I started the BIN at $388. Why not? Do you have short put calls on the value of these or something? :lol:

you nailed it: good for him if he can sell. Supply and demand sets market price. 

I just paid $215 for a pair of $90 adidas zx flux multis in sz 6 for my gf on ebay because guess what? I can't get them anywhere else. You guys act all holier than thou when it comes to selling kicks, but not everyone has access and they must buy by any means necessary. 

I laugh when ppl bring up supply and demand when it comes to price because most of the time they don't understand the real concept. if nobody is paying that insane price, the price goes down until a person is "willing and able" to pay it, market price. I can tell you are in this for money, which is cool make your money, but that much on some normal white and black trainers?! Some HTMs don't even go for that much

And 5 years from now I don't want to play 1k for a sneaker if I god for bid messed them up

Last edited:
NT comes through again! Grabbed the US 11.5! Hope theyre padded because unpadded may be a little big.

wink.gif

Cant believe the prices I'm seeing.. I got my white/black racers for $90 shipped on clearance, same with the Cheetos but I returned them :smh:

Yall think the new CWs will hit clearance on nike or any other stores?

hate and love this thread at the same time. emptying my pockets 'n s***

copped white trainers off DF. figured ill never get them at a better price :smh:

SUPER PISSED I MISSED OUT ON THE SIZE 11 WHITE TRAINERS LOL. WAS IN TALKS WITH A NTER ABOUT HIM SELLING ME HIS TO FUND SOME ROYALS I FOUND BUT HE WAS GONNA BEND ME OVER ON THE PRICE SMH.

Back
Top Bottom