OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Just picked these up after returning to my parents place in England for the weekend. They've been waiting for me since the beginning of the year.

Also. might not have been posted yet. dopefactory did a big restock on neo turqs..most sizes available..222 shipped though.

anyone still waiting on shipping infor from dopefactory for white trainers? i am :/

I still haven't received shipping confirmation yet either. Starting to think my order got cancelled.

Does anybody have on foot pics of these:
NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER+
NEO TURQ/WHITE-DARK GREY
532984-410

Does anybody have on foot pics of these:
NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER+
NEO TURQ/WHITE-DARK GREY
532984-410
Only one I could find:

These Trainers have always confused me. They look almost Carolina Blue-ish in some pics (like this one) but then completely different in others. I've been thinking about buying a pair but I never know if I'm gonna like them and I'd like to be able to return them if I don't. :\

Last edited:
Only one I could find:

These Trainers have always confused me. They look almost Carolina Blue-ish in some pics (like this one) but then completely different in others. I've been thinking about buying a pair but I never know if I'm gonna like them and I'd like to be able to return them if I don't.
ohwell.gif
I think white laces would make these look better

Only one I could find:

These Trainers have always confused me. They look almost Carolina Blue-ish in some pics (like this one) but then completely different in others. I've been thinking about buying a pair but I never know if I'm gonna like them and I'd like to be able to return them if I don't. :\

Same here. If they look like this then I'm in, but in some pics they look darker, like an aqua marine color where it has a darker greenish bluish hue

gokublack gokublack you're right dude. If i end up getting I'll do a lace swap

getting pretty desperate to find black/white trainers :/ been calling local stores for 2 weeks now and nothing yet. Closest I've come was the harshest because there was a size 10 that was on hold and the guy called in two days before i did :frown:

Back
Top Bottom