OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I hope mc racers weren't restocked in size 8, I'd be bummed.
What's the price for uni red racers thru phone order retail or sale price?

To sum up today's posts:

1. Secret Flyknit group being made
2. Restock of random sizes for some of the major shoes through phone order

your welcome

wooooo hooooo can you do this for everybody every 5 pages so I don't have to read everything....

would be nice to have a summary tool every 5 to 10 pages to sift through all the bullet points like meeting minutes or something :lol:

Last edited:
Nothing special or crazy. MC Racers should arrive next week. Size 12.5-13

wooooo hooooo can you do this for everybody every 5 pages so I don't have to read everything....

would be nice to have a summary tool every 5 to 10 pages to sift through all the bullet points like meeting minutes or something
laugh.gif
pay me in flyknits and I got you b.

Size 14-15 still available for the MC racers. Give nike a ring or live chat.

Last edited:
You know what broski. Your right lol. I hope some folks picked up my post yesterday about Nike lol. @md177 I'm glad you got that hint and your size. That restock is the real deal.

Your right broski. No hate. Do your thing.

My man flat , no hate , but I ve seen you post against the 'secret' (lol) group , and now trying to make one of your own?

:rofl:

got confused doe...

jk.

Seriously though , everyone complaining about 'THE SECRET GROUP ' is just plain dumb.

-ANYONE CAN SHARE INFORMATION WITH ANYONE THEY WANT
-THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST HELPFUL - INFO SHARING THREADS ON NT
=HYPE IS GETTING GLUED ON TO THOSE SHOES , SO THE MORE THE PEOPLE , THE MORE THE BEASTS
-NO ONE AND I MEAN NOONE SHOULD DICTATE WHAT ANYONE COULD DO WITH THE INFO HE HAS IN HAND . FORM A SECRET FLYKNIT POETRY CLUB , KEEP IT TO HIMSELF TO MAKE A PROFIT , SHARE ON THE PUBLIC DISCUSSION .PLEASE , STOP TELLING OTHER PEOPLE WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR FREE TIME , INFO , MONEY .

Back
Top Bottom