OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hi guys, I just stopped by a nike store in Hong Kong and they have the "Oreo" (I hate that stupid name) racers in stock for $155. I could mail them to you guys if anybody is interested. It would probably cost at least $20 to mail them to the states. They seemed to have almost all sizes.

Hi guys, I just stopped by a nike store in Hong Kong and they have the "Oreo" (I hate that stupid name) racers in stock for $155. I could mail them to you guys if anybody is interested. It would probably cost at least $20 to mail them to the states. They seemed to have almost all sizes.
Do they have the neo turqs?

Picked these up from a Nike outlet this past weekend. They're a .5 size too big but couldn't pass for $93 :smokin

Still have to grab a pair of these- perfect pair for the summer. :smokin

^^^ Yeah Dope Factory is legit.

Unrelated, but does anyone know if you can ask FedEx to deliver at a later time? I have a package coming that requires a signature but they usually deliver around noon and no one will be home. I'd rather have them deliver around 6-7pm so I can be there to sign for it instead of driving all the way out to the shipping center. Gonna give them a call at lunch but I figured I'd ask beforehand.

I usually get lucky and do a hold at fed ex location 5 mins from my house. Sometimes their route is weird tho and I have to go and pick them up at another location. Beats waiting for that notice.
I signed up for the FedEx Delivery Manager on their website and for some reason both the package hold and time scheduler are unavailable for the shipment. Looks like I'm doomed :lol:.

^^^ Yeah Dope Factory is legit.

Unrelated, but does anyone know if you can ask FedEx to deliver at a later time? I have a package coming that requires a signature but they usually deliver around noon and no one will be home. I'd rather have them deliver around 6-7pm so I can be there to sign for it instead of driving all the way out to the shipping center. Gonna give them a call at lunch but I figured I'd ask beforehand.
I usually get lucky and do a hold at fed ex location 5 mins from my house. Sometimes their route is weird tho and I have to go and pick them up at another location. Beats waiting for that notice.
I signed up for the FedEx Delivery Manager on their website and for some reason both the package hold and time scheduler are unavailable for the shipment. Looks like I'm doomed
laugh.gif
Lol, Fed Ex's services are janky at times.  You have to be on it before there's too much major movement or it's notice life. 
laugh.gif

Yeah I hate FedEx. The only movement is that it was "Picked up" :lol:. Idk maybe it's too early. I'll try to see if it's available later.

what shorts/pants you guys rocking with your flyknits for the summer? its startin to get too hot for me to wear most of my joggers

what shorts/pants you guys rocking with your flyknits for the summer? its startin to get too hot for me to wear most of my joggers

Don't laugh but if I'm not wearing dri-fit gym shorts I'm usually wearing micro fiber golf shorts. My girl's dad put me on to them last year and I haven't worn anything since. Nike makes some awesome ones as well as izod. I usually just size up so they fit right at the knee line.

Thanks guys. repped! The thing is, his eBay account has 600+ ratings and 100%. But I'd rather be safe than sorry. Going to issue the refund now. Thanks for the quick responses!!
Dude, it's super easy to get 600+ ratings with 100% feedback nowadays since eBay has changed their TOS. As a buyer, you don't have the option to leave him negative feedback, only positive. So all people like him do is purchase 600 small items, ie: coupons, cheap electronics worth $1 etc. They then rack up the positive feedback and make their account look "legit."

If he's done it before, he'll do it again - refund that money and find someone else!

Don't laugh but if I'm not wearing dri-fit gym shorts I'm usually wearing micro fiber golf shorts. My girl's dad put me on to them last year and I haven't worn anything since. Nike makes some awesome ones as well as izod. I usually just size up so they fit right at the knee line.
Dri-fit gym shorts are the truth. 
pimp.gif

You just put me on the izod golf shorts lol. I have been thinking about buying a pair for a long time and just haven't yet. Guess I'm running to Macy's this afternoon.

going to check out the nike factory store at tanger outlets in long island today. if anyone has been there recently and they have nothing good please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom