OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I know its been covered many times on this thread but not sure about my next question since its a toss up between the two..

Does the flyknit trainer material.."stretch" after some wear....Some people say yes some say no just want to get a solid answer from people who had the shoes for awhile...

I went down .5 than my comfort size and my toes are near the edge but with a little stretch shouldnt be no problem. They will be used for running and casual..

anyone has them in a 9 or 9.5?

I know its been covered many times on this thread but not sure about my next question since its a toss up between the two..

Does the flyknit trainer material.."stretch" after some wear....Some people say yes some say no just want to get a solid answer from people who had the shoes for awhile...

I went down .5 than my comfort size and my toes are near the edge but with a little stretch shouldnt be no problem. They will be used for running and casual..
If the shoe is on the tighter side, I would imagine the Flyknit will stretch out a bit after repeated wear. 

I haven't had any stretching on my Flyknits, but mine are still pretty new!

So I've called every single CA outlet(also many other out of state) and none of them have a 9.5-10 in the multicolor trainers.

Anyone have any leads or would like to trade for my size 9 trainer MCs? (racers accepted)

black/blues
ohwell.gif

in my opinion...last 4 racers (lucids, greyscale, bright crimson and these) were all airballs
Say what you want but I just put in a preorder on those black blues... been waiting for a while for those.  I have a ton of blue clothes that I am hoping these will match with.  

Not necessarily stretch, but the flyknit material does get worn down and soggy like leather on jordans. So the flyknit material gets less stiff over time. I own 10 pairs of flyknits and this is my experience. I suggest buying the size that your foot is most comfortable with on a new pair of flyknits. I wear 8.5-9, and when i tried on an 8.5 in trainers. it was just too tight for my feet, couldnt walk properly so i settled with a 9. I got a pair of 9.5 white trainers for 100 and the 9.5 still fits fine. Just a few centimeters longer than the 9 trainer, but its still comfortable and not loose fitting at all. My black trainers, which are my everyday shoes, beaters, still fit the same in my opinion, size wise, but the flyknit material, like i said earlier, is worn down, like leather on jordans when worn over time. 

Hope this reply helps.

So I've called every single CA outlet(also many other out of state) and none of them have a 9.5-10 in the multicolor trainers.

Anyone have any leads or would like to trade for my size 9 trainer MCs? (racers accepted)
a 10.5 popped up on NDC 

Nothing beats the multicolor racer imo.

I guess the order is:

1. Multicolor Racer

2. Oreo Racer

3. Black/white Racer
The MC Racers were honestly pretty underwhelming for me in person. Checked em out at 21 Mercer right when they came out and passed on the spot. They look nice in photos though.

I LOVE the Lucid Greens! My Top5 Racers... No, I'm not new haha... I could care less about the other cws though.

1. Team Orange (Cheetos)
2. Lucid Green
3. GS
4. Volt
5. Neo

Last edited:

Really? That's really surprising.
I've got the volt, red, drk grey, cheeto, and multi color racers... been waiting for these blue/black, and the pink/blue pair for a while.  I was hoping they would release before my VIP membership runs out!  

Last edited:
I LOVE the Lucid Greens! My Top5 Racers... No, I'm not new haha... I could care less about the other cws though.

1. Team Orange (Cheetos)
2. Lucid Green
3. GS
4. Volt
5. Neo
are you sure ur not new? 
roll.gif

cheetos and neos are prob the best looking racers in person

If the shoe is on the tighter side, I would imagine the Flyknit will stretch out a bit after repeated wear. 

I haven't had any stretching on my Flyknits, but mine are still pretty new!

Not necessarily stretch, but the flyknit material does get worn down and soggy like leather on jordans. So the flyknit material gets less stiff over time. I own 10 pairs of flyknits and this is my experience. I suggest buying the size that your foot is most comfortable with on a new pair of flyknits. I wear 8.5-9, and when i tried on an 8.5 in trainers. it was just too tight for my feet, couldnt walk properly so i settled with a 9. I got a pair of 9.5 white trainers for 100 and the 9.5 still fits fine. Just a few centimeters longer than the 9 trainer, but its still comfortable and not loose fitting at all. My black trainers, which are my everyday shoes, beaters, still fit the same in my opinion, size wise, but the flyknit material, like i said earlier, is worn down, like leather on jordans when worn over time. 

Hope this reply helps.

Thanks for the response guys! So today I wore them before work ( remember .5 down) and put on two pairs of socks... Retried them on after approximately an hour of on feet wear.... And suprisingly stretched a bit and comfortable! If I take the insole out it gives even more room. So if anybody out there looking to buy a pair of trainers and the only option is .5 down it might be worth the risk for you!

Back
Top Bottom