OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
just going to preorder those black/blues from rrs and hope they look different in person. iirc the stock photos on the earlier racers werent as good as the real thing.

Eeeeek Airballs? Reaching IMHO. The Gray Scales are simply amazing in person. Simple colors that weave white and black to form a Gray scheme. Then if you pick the right ones, you can create an amazing pair. I went through 6 pairs of GS to form an ultimate pair. It was fun to do in the process.

I dare say this and I'll stick with it. Why? It matches everything and isn't over the top.

The Lucid Greens are a blend of two colors I'd never wear nor consider. Yes, they're that spectacular together and when the sun beams upon them, instant Love.

Gray Scale > Neo > MC Racers (I own the MC Racers)

Of course they're unpadded. They were only ever made unpadded.

Saying u "bought these unpadded trainers" is like saying I just bought white cocaine...

Unnecessary

Thats what I'm saying! I was talking to a buddy of mine and thought, how legit would it be to change the game on people. Create a new color of Cocaine and even drop in some pop rocks too. . . While snorting it you get a surprise from the Pop Rocks popping up in your nasal cavity! I mean, doesn't that add to the experience. Why sniffing it, you'd get a rush of whatever flavor you've chosen while chasing your high. . .

I mean dam, isn't everyone bored of the same scentless white powder? They need Nike to change that game. . .

Imagine some real cool packaging as well. . . A stamp card too? Like buy 10 and get the 11th free?

Yes, my UCLA Marketing/Econ in full effect right now.

Anyone have a working code for RRS?  All the ones they have been sending in the e-mail aren't taking anything off, other than the VIP pricing.

Repped!  Thank you very much!  Snagging those Blue/Black racers.  Until I see an actual photo, and either keep or cancel.

Man I didn't like the greyscales when they released but now I think they're a simple yet interesting colorway, bummed I missed out on em.

had to grab up those blue racers and for 120 shipped 
roll.gif

Nike should Make Free runs/Flyknits/Flyknit racers/Free Flyknits up to Size 17 like Nike basketball shoes.

slight levels of regret for not purchasing grey scales from swoosh for $90...

oh well, at least I got my black racers finally..

just spoke to roadrunner here are there releases coming up

07/01/14 - Bright/Crimson

07/01/14 - Black/Blue

10/01/14 - Black/Volt

10/01/14 - Pink/Green

Last edited:

just spoke to roadrunner here are there releases coming up

07/01/14 - Bright/Crimson

07/01/14 - Black/Blue

10/01/14 - Black/Volt

10/01/14 - Pink/Green
They(Nike) Start making these shoes in Bigger shoe sizes(16-17)...

Back
Top Bottom