OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hopefully he meant $150 :lol:

Those racers with the trainer tag are crazy! They look like the Olympic version without the red/volt flywires. If the were an 8.5 I'd scoop those in a heartbeat

Well, the 350 was with shipping and the conversion rates from the pound are decent, Worked out I paid around 70 over retail for UK prices. I can live with it, they're the only ones I'd have been willing to pay premium for.

I've been dying to get a pair of the Dark Grey/Black's as well. Those and the Multi's are all that I want right now... and maybe some Neo's haha.

Last edited:
Well, the 350 was with shipping and the conversion rates from the pound are decent, Worked out I paid around 70 over retail for UK prices. I can live with it, they're the only ones I'd have been willing to pay premium for.

But black and white racers are so common, non hyped etc... I'm sure they could've been had for below us retail + shipping.

But idk

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

That's a really unnatural looking photo, not sure how to judge the shoe based on that.

^ true, but to me it looks like black, royal blue, and light blue weave with a white swoosh. Should be nice I think.

Back
Top Bottom