OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
idc im gonna go HAM on those kobe fk lows...

i had a pair of the kobe ix bruce lee lows and loved the comfort of them... i cant wait to see what these fk lows will be like...

As much as I love y'all and the Kobe IX elite low, let's keep the discussion on that shoe in it's respective thread.

I wanna hear more about racers
pimp.gif
lol, here comes the silence. nothing new on the flyknit racer front. 

Where are the instructions for washing the flyknits in the washing machine? I searched but can't seem to find them.

Thanks for the help.

Where are the instructions for washing the flyknits in the washing machine? I searched but can't seem to find them.

Thanks for the help.

take out the insoles and wash on cold with a little bit of detergent. let air dry or stuff with newspaper if you want them to dry quicker

take out the insoles and wash on cold with a little bit of detergent. let air dry or stuff with newspaper if you want them to dry quicker
Also remove the laces and place the shoes in a closed (zippered or tied) pillow case. 

These are the first Flyknits I've considered copping so any help would be appreciated.

I was interested in these Flyknit Racers. How exactly do they fit? And also is it more of an orangish color or red in person?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom