OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

My favorites..
Probably the most comfortable shoe I own only wish Italy had won today

Last edited:

I should not have slept on those atomics. It was after the holidays and I was thinking there would be a coupon code and nobody was really buying racers at the time. =(
Flyknits have become a BUY NOW, THINK LATER policy now a days,

i hate when people post there MC racers, i get so upset lol. maybe ill find a used pair one day. 

Real quick... whats the FB thread that was started? i remember reading the post the creater of the group made saying i had to pm him to become a member.... any info guys would be great thanks!

Friday

i hate when people post there MC racers, i get so upset lol. maybe ill find a used pair one day. 

Real quick... whats the FB thread that was started? i remember reading the post the creater of the group made saying i had to pm him to become a member.... any info guys would be great thanks!

Friday

nice black/white racers. underrated colorway! I regret not copping the grey racers awhile back.

the FB group is apparently a new secret society of some sort, which is now closed. sorry fam.

...oops i may have said too much...:nerd:

i dont think the black white racers are underrated, just my opinion :wow:

judging by prices I wouldn't say they're underrated, anymore. they definitely were at first, but like with most racers/trainers as time goes on the thirst builds

They go for that much now?
The hype for black/white white/black are at a all time high right now. from 2 weeks it went from around $250 ds to 300+ DS, Especially in my size 9.5-10 might just step back and let them go down or cop now before they all disappear

I regret not picking up more racers when they had the beautiful color blocking with the color on the medial and black on the lateral

Back
Top Bottom