OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I always liked the black side as the medial side for trainers and racers. Not a fan of the new racers coming out with the lateral side being black.

Last edited:
I always liked the black side as the medial side for trainers and racers. Not a fan of the new racers coming out with the lateral side being black.

exactly! seems to throw off the balance of the shoe.

Sunday knit

hello sirs,

new to these shoes so I wanted to ask, are the nike lunar 2 & nike flyknit lunar racer 3 & nike flyknit max TTS?

thank you if u got some answers.

so black/blue & pink/orange in regular patterns. how about the mc-pattern? come on Nike! I wonder if they're saving those for the Oct release, purple/blue ones & "greyscales" with volt soles

I thought the October releases were green/pink and black/volt? With that in mind I preordered the Oct releases on RRS and the style codes are PK/GR/603 and BK/VLT/007.

Can't say I'd mind grayscales with volt tho

Last edited:
I thought the October releases were green/pink and black/volt? With that in mind I preordered the Oct releases on RRS and the style codes are PK/GR/603 and BK/VLT/007.

Can't say I'd mind grayscales with volt tho
sorry, that's what I meant that's why I had greyscales in " ". I should be the black ones.

If anyone finds tha style # & color code of the pink/ crimson, can ya please send it my way? I've been searchin' for it & no luck. I'm diggin' that Now & Later colorway.

Last edited:
Something I just noticed, this new pink/orange colorway is the negative version of the lucid/sport turq pair.

Lol :rofl:
Just call nike they had plenty of sizes none in 11 or 11.5 though.

Lol?

'Calling Nike' is not a store last time I checked.

Link me to the US retail store that has these online please.

A couple of months back people were calling Nike for mc racers in this thread . Did that mean they werent sold out too ?

My point was that these are SOLD OUT on almost any retail store in the US + NDC (At least thats what US Nters informed us , since I m not from the States).

If Nike has remaining pairs in a warehouse somewhere waiting to hit outlets is another thing.

No prob blakperl blakperl , happy hunting on these.

Last edited:
Lol?

'Calling Nike' is not a store last time I checked.

Link me to the US retail store that has these online please.

He meant call nike.com customer service. What they have online and what you can buy from them over the phone are two different things sometimes...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom