OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ Things come and go my friend.

I know its hard to digest and its a lesson learned. I recently got jacked for shoes (in person). Long story short, he wanted the shoes more than I wanted the money. That being said, my life wasn't in danger and I decided to not pull out my swat knife. I could've made a situation a lot worse. He planned it out very strategic and was very bold in his getaway. Trust me, I wanted to deep down inside but refrained. I replayed the moment over and over again and pictured hurting him. I also replayed it going the wrong way with me getting hurt. However, with myself behind older and finding god. I learned to see things in a better light and realize things come and go.

You should as well and just learn from it. We all make mistakes and sometimes the cruel capitalize at our expense.

My girl & friends are very happy nothing happened to me and it was just a lesson learned the hard way. In my 13 years of doing countless transactions in person, I finally took an "L". Its time to learn from it and not allow it to happen again.

My girl said it best, I could've NOT been there to spend that night with her one way or another. That being said. 2 weeks have past and I'm so over it. You will too my friend.

=) Cheers

Oh man sorry that happened to you. People are so crazy nowadays and its not even worth it ya know. Props to you for being the bigger person. Karma will easily play in his favor. Glad that you are okay though.

On another note thats why Im so skeptical on meetups. Too many things can go wrong with those smh.

I just updated the thread for the new c/ws. If anyone has stock pic of the hot pink racer, I can add that in there (didn't see it floating around)

flyknit fri

Maybe someone can help me decide. ...
So I found a black/white racer in a 12.5 to replace the stolen set for 189.99 on ebay.

Or buy my preferred size 12 in tbe new purp/pink

Im almost to the point now that Im just gonna swallow losing them and not buy a pair twice.

Maybe someone can help me decide. ...
So I found a black/white racer in a 12.5 to replace the stolen set for 189.99 on ebay.

Or buy my preferred size 12 in tbe new purp/pink

Im almost to the point now that Im just gonna swallow losing them and not buy a pair twice.
That's a fairly good deal for the b/w cw. I guess it would depend on how well the 12 fits you. If it's just right, a 12.5 should work fine as well. An 8.5 fits me, but I prefer the feel of a 9. Go figure.

Yea 12 is perfect.
So it comes down to do I want to pay the extra 15 for b/w and purchase them for a second time in a half size bigger at 189.99

Or make sure I don't miss out on the game royal black/ pink in my preferred 12 for what 165 or something through NDC.

Either one that I chose I know ill be yearning for the other. Too bad im not ballin.

Yea 12 is perfect.
So it comes down to do I want to pay the extra 15 for b/w and purchase them for a second time in a half size bigger at 189.99

Or make sure I don't miss out on the game royal black/ pink in my preferred 12 for what 165 or something through NDC.

Either one that I chose I know ill be yearning for the other. Too bad im not ballin.
I personally say pink pair... It's summertime playa!

Get the pair you think you'll wear or like the most - only you can make that decision. Tell you what, if you decide on the purple, let me know and I'll hook you up with a 10% NDC code... I feel for your story.

Last edited:
Oh man sorry that happened to you. People are so crazy nowadays and its not even worth it ya know. Props to you for being the bigger person. Karma will easily play in his favor. Glad that you are okay though.

On another note thats why Im so skeptical on meetups. Too many things can go wrong with those smh.

Saw someone mention this before, but they just held all of their meet-ups right in front of the police station lol
:rofl:

Last edited:
@tampakix  I have had both pairs and currently have the laser crimson. I would say that hot pink as a descriptor is too pink for a lack of better words. The difference between the university red and laser crimson colorways is that the university red is more of a true red, whereas the laser crimson is akin to an infrared. Also, the red of the university red is uniform, whereas the crimson has an almost multicolor-like weave of orange and red with hints of yellow throughout. Look closely at the stock photos on NDC to see this. That the red is on the lateral side on the university red is enticing, but in my opinion the crimson tends to look less orthodox, also, due to this, the red on the toe box of the laser crimson is more vibrant due to the higher contrast with the black laterally. All in all, the university red is a more conventional red hue that some may find easier to work with, with a uniform color that may be "cleaner" than the crimson, however, due to this conventionality its also not as vibrant or edgy as the crimson, but undoubtedly more casual. The crimson, with its varied use of red, yellow, and orange, can come across as not being as clean as the university red, however, due to its unorthodox color blocking, and even more unorthodox color, it tends to have more "pop" than the university red, this however makes them more niche than the university red, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Saw someone mention this before, but they just held all of their meet-ups right in front of the police station lol
roll.gif
I'd actually prefer inside a bank. There's cameras everywhere, usually a security guard at the front door, and you can deposit your cash (if you're the seller) right away so you there's no worry of the buyer trying to get their money back after you leave.

Only downside is the banking hours.

Finally a day off and got to open some mail. Took some pics in case some of y'all are still on the fence. Happy with both. I'll have too see those hot pink racers in person before I decide on those

Back
Top Bottom