OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
@ILLustRAYt   just want to say, you are the reason why i found out about flyknit. Been following your running review post since freeruns2. I prefer Racer also but after 8 miles, my heel hurts. I switch it up to the lunar2 its so much better. I dont like the lunar 1 at all. 

Man these are too clean.

Does anyone own both the uni reds and the crimson/black racers on NDC now? How different is the color? I love the red being on the outside of the foot, so that would be the only difference easily visible but the vividness of the color?

Does anyone own both the uni reds and the crimson/black racers on NDC now? How different is the color? I love the red being on the outside of the foot, so that would be the only difference easily visible but the vividness of the color?
laser crimson is borderline hot pink in person. there's a considerable difference with the colors, but not enough to warrant owning both pairs. i just contradicted myself because im keeping both, but thats me

Last edited:
^ IMO crimsons are a lot more brighter than the uni's... i need a pair badly and dont mind having both.. they are not similar at all imo...

There are some comparison pics a few pages back I believe

^ IMO crimsons are a lot more brighter than the uni's... i need a pair badly and dont mind having both.. they are not similar at all imo...
yea thats why i said there's a considerable difference between both pairs lol. like i said, im keeping both pairs myself, so who am i to talk

Got in another 3 pairs to pick and choose from.

For the right shoe narrowed it to these and chose the ones on the left more so because of the lateral side is more blue then pink.

For the left shoe I chose the left one since it has more of a blue toe box.

Probably will look through them again and decide then return the other 3.

For the right shoe narrowed it to these and chose the ones on the left more so because of the lateral side is more blue then pink.

Wow. 

what is "i have too much time on my hands"

strong username to post content bro

Well, those purple MC's are gonna be a problem. Want to make sure I get a pair with enough blue but not gonna buy four pairs like that guy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom