OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Another future colorway:

Last edited:
any news on these? 

I thought they were the same too but those are a different cw, the one in the picture has a turq swoosh and turq hits on the mid-sole

Where the one one on RRS has a green swoosh and pink hits on the mid-sole

Unless they have the wrong picture on RRS which is sometimes the case... :x

I think these are the ones already for preorder (at least I hope) only because the pink shown with the turq shoe could be the medial side of the shoe where we can only see that lateral side of the shoe on RRS.

Or I'm completely wrong and it's just wishful thinking on my part since I ordered the "Jade" racer on RRS already and I'm really likely these!

Same shoe, just inverse color blocking for lateral & medial sides.

Don't hold your breath on those Blue ones. Those and the Fireberry/Volt ones are promo styles, very unlikely they'll actually release.

The calendar is already set through Summer '15 for new Racer drops. Wish I could spill it all but I prefer being employed. I will say that as much Pink Flash was present in '14, Blue Lagoon is prominent next year

Same shoe, just inverse color blocking for lateral & medial sides.

Don't hold your breath on those Blue ones. Those and the Fireberry/Volt ones are promo styles, very unlikely they'll actually release.

The calendar is already set through Summer '15 for new Racer drops. Wish I could spill it all but I prefer being employed. I will say that as much Pink Flash was present in '14, Blue Lagoon is prominent next year
Cool. Looking forward to seeing the new cw. :smile:

Oh it's more than one. It'll pop up multiple times whether primary or accent just like Pink Flash was this year.

There's a Charlotte Hornets-esque drop I feel will be next year's version of how Lucid's were perceived then sold this year

Back
Top Bottom