OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Or just be one of the people who bought the original "oreos"

No need to paint those
smile.gif
Have the oreos. Plan on painting it black.

Which I hope looks like the way I see it in my head 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Everyone talking like these are the "poor man's" Oreos...:rolleyes

I too have the original Oreos but am also looking forward to this release :D

Last edited:
can anyone atleast PM me the RRS code? im trying to figure out if i should cancle my RRS order since running warehouse with their code will end up being cheaper.... 

lol dude i have? 

im not talking about running warehouse coupon code....

roadrunnersports.com apparently has a code lying around...

believe me i have looked

Do the volt/oreo colorway fit a little big like the other new colorways?

For the game royals I had to go down a size.

For the university red I went TTS (and it fits the same as game royals).

called nike customer service to try to find multicolor trainers and he told me to check flightclub.com lol wtf
that's actually the same way i found out Flight Club even existed. A Nike.Com rep through chat linked me to their website saying that's where he bought most of his Nikes lol. THis was 5-6 years ago

has anyone ever ordered from i-seller-hk.com ?

and if so how long did it take? any issues like a crappy box like dopefactory.com or did you get waxed on custom fees or anything? 

thanks in advance!

and if so how long did it take? any issues like a crappy box like dopefactory.com or did you get waxed on custom fees or anything? 

thanks in advance!
Looks like a fake site man. It even says that they are made in China in the shoe description. 

Try to stick to sites mentioned in this thread to be safe. 

yea i know but i thought i remember from awhile back people ordering from that site. 

its either that website or theres ONE on ebay, but hes asking a ridiculous price! 

i guess im to hope for the best for someone selling a double or a LIGHTLY used set, as i dont think nike will restock these. ugh smh

thanks in advance!
I'm living in Hong Kong, I would be weary of any place that doesn't at least offer to pick them up in person.  

Any idea where can I get a Size US4.5 flyknit racer for Game royal or Oreo Volt ?

Website seems to start from bigger sizes.

Thank you.

I ordered off of running warehouse a size 11. Is this a womans 11 though? or mens?? It doesnt say on the size. Thanks in advance

I ordered off of running warehouse a size 11. Is this a womans 11 though? or mens?? It doesnt say on the size. Thanks in advance
When you are on the page where you can choose the size, you should see this paragraph highlighted in blue:

"Sizing Note: Men's sizes only. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe."

In other words, men's sizes :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom