OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
FYI:

there were several people posting on the flyknit seller FB group today with MULTIPLE pairs of MC's from Canada...... woundering if Canada got a restock.....

does anyone have a legit source if these will hit outlets yet again?

FYI:

there were several people posting on the flyknit seller FB group today with MULTIPLE pairs of MC's from Canada...... woundering if Canada got a restock.....

I believe they did get a restock. I don't know if I'm in the same group... can you link it?

just search on facebook flyknit seller

2 people posted

1 kid is out of Canada and said he had a brazil connect and they did have a restock but who knows if its actually from brazil

the other hasn't responded

well see

just search on facebook flyknit seller

2 people posted

1 kid is out of Canada and said he had a brazil connect and they did have a restock but who knows if its actually from brazil

the other hasn't responded

well see
i remember when brazil had a full stock of them and they were like 300 USD or some craziness 

I8vQsy5.jpg

Opinions? I'm lowkey feeling it. Going to do a 2nd coat.

I would of liked an all sequoia sole, matching the inside knit, not feeling the black, but to each his own if you like it rock it!

FYI:

i actually spoke to that guy. He is from Canada and hes getting it from a connect in Brazil. Apparently, multicolor racers hit the Nike outlets out there recently. His friend were able to allocate a couple a sizes to resell on shoe groups and Ebay. 

Lol. :/

Any other cool c/w? I'm only experimenting right now. I was going to retire these. The soles were in horrible shape. Have several hundred miles of running in them... Want to wear them casually now.

hellllpppp lol

Lol. :/

Any other cool c/w? I'm only experimenting right now. I was going to retire these. The soles were in horrible shape. Have several hundred miles of running in them... Want to wear them casually now.

hellllpppp lol

Maybe an all white sole like those Cheetos or make it as close to the gray in the knit as possible. The black just looks out of place because it's nowhere else on the shoe... and also too shiny, but that may just be because of your flash/not completely dry yet.

Back
Top Bottom