OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i've returned shoes to rrs before. don't expect to get your money back until jan for sure. being the holiday season only makes it worst.

For those that use a forwarding service or anyone for that matter. Ask them to send an interception request to fed ex. will be a charge of $11 however RRS ate the cost. If one rep refuses speak to another. RRS does have some really good customer service. 

Those "blue volt oreos" (not sure what else to call them) in that pic up above just look like a filtered pair of wet (soaked) Oreos :lol:. Idk, maybe it's just me.

Any idea on what a turquoise/volt racer would look like? Pre ordered them via chat with those pink/gray racers... But gonna cancel the pink/gray ones soon.
Dude told me that the turq/volt will be shipped on March 20, and the confirmation email I received did state March 20 too, along with the pink/gray ones.
there is another preorder on rss? any picture ? thanks

any code to use also ? thanks 

Last edited:

MC sat after mutiple restocks. Yall ain't want it when it was easy to get, now thats gone yall want it. Please dont turn flyknits into roshe......
Multiple restocks on multiple sites at that
laugh.gif
roll.gif
.  I was able to cop on release day, ruin them, and cop again....all for retail.

This day hurt my feelings

haha aint noone getting mad or hyping anything. People (at least myself) are trying to double and triple up if possible knowing these are pretty much dried up. That may not be the case for everyone but it was a gamble and it backfired, no big deal. If the shoe were on the other foot, I'm sure everyone would have said it was the come up of the year...

Future release on 2015.

From @MD177

Any idea on what a turquoise/volt racer would look like? Pre ordered them via chat with those pink/gray racers... But gonna cancel the pink/gray ones soon.
Dude told me that the turq/volt will be shipped on March 20, and the confirmation email I received did state March 20 too, along with the pink/gray ones.
there is another preorder on rss? any picture ? thanks

any code to use also ? thanks 
That photo up there would probably be the turq/volt, already got an email stating turq/volt inside it too, shipped out on march 20. No pics from RRS as I got the preorder info through the rep from its live chat... casually asked and he casually hooked me up with a preorder for that 
happy.gif

edit: didn't see that you asked for a code. don't remember mine, but if you google roadrunnersports promo code, you might be able to get one! just give the code to the rep over the live chat. hope that helps 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Multicolor is so beautiful. Wish I could grab a pair but resell is insane

Top 3 cw IMO
MC
Game Royal
Lucid Green

Love me some bright colours :D

Back
Top Bottom