OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
RRS just hit me with that [emoji]10006[/emoji]️[emoji]10006[/emoji]️[emoji]10006[/emoji]️[emoji]10006[/emoji]️ hahah. Back to camping NDC.[emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

One pair cancelled so far... Pre order pair will be delivered in the morning.

Edit: both orders from last night have been canceled :\

Last edited:
Got cancelled as well 
laugh.gif

I'm willing to bet that the pre-order some are doing for a March release of the "Turquoise/Volt" from RRS are these below. Seems to be a turquoise/volt blend with a purple swoosh. Just my guess though

Last edited:
also, as expected, my order from yesterday's RRS "restock glitch" was cancelled. But my pre-order's should ship anytime now

Last edited:
On the fence about copping but mine came out to $170 something shipped. I'll keep my beat pair and what for the black tongues to come in. Repped for link tho, still beats resale prices.

That size on prodirect has been there for months. Tried ordering like 6 months ago and they are OOS. So most likely anyone that orders that pair will get canceled.

That size on prodirect has been there for months. Tried ordering like 6 months ago and they are OOS. So most likely anyone that orders that pair will get canceled.
I just got a weird email from them that my addresses didn't match up on order. Seems suspicious. Probably gonna get cancelled.

Has anyone else that ordered from RRS yesterday through the "restock glitch" NOT had their orders cancelled yet?

:nerd:

i just cancelled my pre-order for the blue/green or seahawks from RRS, after seeing the pics on NDC, im going to pass.

but preordered the 2 pairs that are due for a march shipment

if anyone can pm me a RRS code that would be appreciated

fyi guys, theres some htms showing up in the FB flyknit market place and flyknit seller groups

even a white ds unpadded trainer for 350 shipped from germany, not bad

i just cancelled my pre-order for the blue/green or seahawks from RRS, after seeing the pics on NDC, im going to pass.
but preordered the 2 pairs that are due for a march shipment

if anyone can pm me a RRS code that would be appreciated

fyi guys, theres some htms showing up in the FB flyknit market place and flyknit seller groups

even a white ds unpadded trainer for 350 shipped from germany, not bad

I saw those HTMs also on the FB group. It's crazy how much HTMs are up for sale right now

Back
Top Bottom