OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Those toes.... 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Feels so good seeing these waiting in my room as I moved apartments. I also ordered the round flyknit laces off of ************** so I'll upload a lace swap when they arrive.

How many people who ordered before the "glitch" got the b/w orders canceled? I pre ordered dec 2nd and got canceled.

Last edited:

bro those white tongue ones are fake man
Y'all can clown me....that's cool, laugh it up. What else is there to do why we wait for these B/W's to drop? We all need a good laugh...(I promise y'all, no more toe pics in the future, lol) 

But being clowned on by this fool above who, back on page 1235, didn't event know the white tongues were the OG, haha. C'mon son.... 
mean.gif

I'm guessing he didn't build up his rep by doing legit checks 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Y'all can clown me....that's cool, laugh it up. What else is there to do why we wait for these B/W's to drop? We all need a good laugh...(I promise y'all, no more toe pics in the future, lol) 

But being clowned on by this fool above who, back on page 1235, didn't event know the white tongues were the OG, haha. C'mon son.... 
mean.gif

I'm guessing he didn't build up his rep by doing legit checks 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

endeesee was clearly kidding though. i think he was participating in the garbage that was being displayed in here.

endeesee was clearly kidding though. i think he was participating in the garbage that was being displayed in here.
No, I don't think he was kidding. He posts too much uninformed stuff on here to be considered a comedian.  

You're right there is a lot of garbage on here lately (some of my posts included, haha).

We're all better than this....leave that garbage for the JB threads. Peace. 

Thread went downhill when end joined, then I blocked him and it was better. Do the same, don't feed the troll.

No, I don't think he was kidding. He posts too much uninformed stuff on here to be considered a comedian.  

You're right there is a lot of garbage on here lately (some of my posts included, haha).

We're all better than this....leave that garbage for the JB threads. Peace. 

i know what you mean about him. i'm no fan of his, but he likes to troll. 99.8% certain he was joking. Its his mo.

that and posting GIF's. He;s thinking of a clever one in his arsenal right now.

Tried going through pics first but couldnt figure out, what's this new MC 2.0 being released? I've been a fan of Multicolor Flyknit but not all MC looks good. Anybody mind posting a pic, if available, to inform an out of the loop NT brethren?....

I guess I missed out I don't see it, idk if I should go to eBay for b/w racers and multicolors,
Be patient on both. I'll never pay over retail for a pair of flyknits. B/W racers will be readily available once supply is available. The usual suspects will get their stock.

Multicolors are set to rerelease this year. Those will be an easy cop, just like the first run. As long as you do your due dilligence, you will be fine. 

Cheers

Tried going through pics first but couldnt figure out, what's this new MC 2.0 being released? I've been a fan of Multicolor Flyknit but not all MC looks good. Anybody mind posting a pic, if available, to inform an out of the loop NT brethren?....

Possibly the 012 cw... Personally, I'm more excited for the F3 MCs!

Last edited:
How many people who ordered before the "glitch" got the b/w orders canceled? I pre ordered dec 2nd and got canceled.
Pre-ordered a little before december and I just finally recieved shipping confirmation for them :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom