OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
got my Seahawks today and I was expecting more. Pictures made them look better. On the fence with these.

I don't know how you guys wear TTS with racers. This was the first pair i went TTS, and its just uncomfortable. Glad my b/w RRS orders were cancelled. Would have had to find someone to trade with.

^ I personally think it's best to go .5 size up, but really depends on one's foot.
I wear a size 9.5 in Jordan 1s and free run 2...my foot is a bit wide ( although it doesn't push the shoe outward) what size do you recommend I get....I had a pair of racers before and my foot was deff wider than the sole (it's been like 2 years since u wore them)

I wear a size 9.5 in Jordan 1s and free run 2...my foot is a bit wide ( although it doesn't push the shoe outward) what size do you recommend I get....I had a pair of racers before and my foot was deff wider than the sole (it's been like 2 years since u wore them)

Definitely .5 size up. I also have a somewhat wide foot. Wear 10.5 in Jordans but 11 in racers feel perfect.

Yea, I wanted to order the new racers both size 9 when the black and white dropped. But there goes that idea. Been sold out for about 3 days now.

ordered 3 pairs of black/white flyknit racers sz 9 from RRS.

the 1/7 glitch restock got cancelled

my other 2 i ordered on 11/30. 

I pre-ordered 1 online and then i called them right after to tell them to disable the auto renewal fee and they asked if i wanted to order another pair of black/flyknit racers for 10$ off, so i did.

When i checked my RRS Purchase history, the one i ordered online on 11/30 is shipped. However, the one through phone order i have no idea about.

Glad i'm able to get 1 pair at least that is for sure.. 

Last edited:
Can we get some more pictures of boxes from RRS while we're talking about things that keep getting repeated in here?

Can we get some more pictures of boxes from RRS while we're talking about things that keep getting repeated in here?
My boxes came perfect.double boxed.fedex even delivered in plastic due to the rain that day.no issues at all,no complaints

Last edited:
I've purchased a couple of times from RRS and both the boxes I got were a little dinged up, no big deal. They need to start double boxing though.

hey what are you guys using to protect your flyknits? especially the white or light colors?

Anybody know how legit this site is?

Nevermind, doesn't seem to work when you add to cart.

Last edited:
If 9.5 is your true size, then I recommend going with a 10. Especially since you mentioned that your foot is a bit wide.

yep, I always go .5 size up but decided to change it up for some reason. My fault.
After a few wears you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom