OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nike San Fran going HAM on twitter responding to tweets about the B/W racers saying they are expected to receive the colorway and they'll be available in-store soon. How much longer will NDC drag this on!!!

Nike San Fran going HAM on twitter responding to tweets about the B/W racers saying they are expected to receive the colorway and they'll be available in-store soon. How much longer will NDC drag this on!!!
I wonder if it will be the 14th, like someone mentioned earlier in this thread. 

Just got my package in from RRS. Box was perfect, and shoes are crazy sexy. Definitely will be ordering every future pair. from RRS. 

Weird, I was chatting with a rep yesterday and he said my preorder from Nov got pushed back to Feb..but I just got an email that my order was shipped just now. No complaints here..

Just made a NT account today pre ordered mine on black Friday paid 112$ shipped. Box is perfect but was not double boxed.

Order from RRS came in and they shipped it in a box this time. A couple of days after placing the order, I chatted w/ cust. service and they told me they never ship in boxes.

I had FedEx hold it and I picked it up from there. I was expecting the bag, so I told the guy it's a grey bag w/ red lettering. He came back w/ a box and asked if I was going expecting another package.

I wonder if NDC can tell how many times that page has been refreshed? That would be a great way to keep us hanging.

I'm guilty of refreshing at least 4800 times since early last week. That page is up on my computer at work, home, phone, iPad, and iPad mini.

And I'll still miss it.

Back
Top Bottom