OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I've been holding on to hope for a long time that the trainer would make a triumphant return...finally time to give up hope. New Racer CWs and OG laces are dope. Sample B/W trainers are really cool. Swap in replacement insoles to preserve the OGs

Probably somewhere end of November- early December. I checked out as guest so I didn't receive any email of confirmation except shipping updates.

Thanks. Just trying to get an idea of what the chances are my order actually ships. Ordered 12/11, ship date has been pushed back 3 times and now is 2/16. Suppose that's better than a cancel !

Thanks. Just trying to get an idea of what the chances are my order actually ships. Ordered 12/11, ship date has been pushed back 3 times and now is 2/16. Suppose that's better than a cancel !
Good luck to you bud. Pretty sure you'll get your pair :smile:

Ok wow. D e beatup has me drooling.But I'm super confused about all the colorways he listed.Does anyone have pictures of the samples for them? Other than the turq/volt ...

Ok wow. D e beatup has me drooling. But I'm super confused about all the colorways he listed. Does anyone have pictures of the samples for them? Other than the turq/volt ...

Marvin posted these a while back, but I'm guessing the crimson/volt weave pair should be these or something incredibly similar

And I have to say....

To the people who are speaking about RRS to outside sources, can suck it.

Now coupon codes won be as readily available, orders getting pushed back or cancelled, unable to double up.
I see people posting on Facebook groups, I even saw kicks deals posting about RRS

We had it soooo good and it's beginning to dwindle.
people should know not to share what they find in this forum, I mean helping each other out most definitely but posting publicly is stupid

tried to add some of the pictures i could find for the colorways listed so people have an idea. missing some though.

Summer, not Spring.

Been a minute but I'll drop in w/ the Birdman hand rub.

Patience is a virtue to master if you're a Racer fan, more in a minute.

There was some confusion on the crimson/volts but there are actually two different versions. The one with the mixed weave will be here late March, early April likely.

v1 crimson/volts
nike-flyknit-racer-bright-crimson-volt-00-630x497.jpg

v2 crimson/volts - late march/early april release
900x900px-LL-54244f38_image.jpeg

As Illy mentioned, there isn't a Lucid restock - 301 is the Sport Turquoise/Volt mixed weave, doing at the same time as the Crimson/Volt.

There is in fact a "Multi 2.0" that was speculated; it'll be here this year.
v2 multi-color
nike-flyknit-racer-multicolor-part-2-2.jpg

Back to patience... If you can wait another 13-15 months...OG Multis AND Neo Turquoise can be had. Yep, retro release for 2016. And OG Oreo re-re-release

v1 multi-color 2016 re-release
900x900px-LL-efc3d7bb_624194-004.jpeg

neo/turq 2016 re-release
900x900px-LL-413ca9b4_Nike-Flyknit-Racer-Unisex-Running-Shoe-Mens-Sizing-526628_404_A.jpeg

v1 oreos 2016 re-release
900x900px-LL-59d4eb23_Nike-Flyknit-Racer-Unisex-Running-Shoe-Mens-Sizing-526628_101_A1.jpeg

The hype behind the B/W release has been so unexpected/successful they are returning in addition to Neo & Multi, but in OG white tongue form in '16 (hopefully with white laces as they should've done originally).

v1 black/white racers (white tongue) 2016 re-release
900x900px-LL-6ab24687_Nike-Flyknit-Racer-Unisex-Running-Shoe-Mens-Sizing-526628_011_A.jpeg

The tan/blue Racers are legit also, no PS. They are part of three styles that will feature Blue Lagoon (similar to the Hyper Punch focus last fall).

tan/blue racers
900x900px-LL-1c54cc03_ScreenShot2015-01-09at8.20.25PM.png

And for the few like myself who actually liked the Fireberry/Volts, next year bros.

august

900x900px-LL-bcea4a94_newfk.jpeg

Good luck to you all :pimp:

And I have to say....

To the people who are speaking about RRS to outside sources, can suck it.

Now coupon codes won be as readily available, orders getting pushed back or cancelled, unable to double up.
I see people posting on Facebook groups, I even saw kicks deals posting about RRS

We had it soooo good and it's beginning to dwindle.
people should know not to share what they find in this forum, I mean helping each other out most definitely but posting publicly is stupid
Sorry bro ima disagree
Nt is a community to help others

What ruined it was the hype beasts and hb posting it on their website and having all those people flood the site

Nt didn't ruin ****

Man, I can't wait for those future releases on those colorways. I'm new in NikeTalk but I'm very familiar with a lot of flyknits. Nice to meet you all!

I had one question though about a fix on a flyknit racer. Does anyone know how to fix the flywire when it detaches from the heel? I need some help! Thanks to all.

Big feet fam winnin with those neo turq racers

@imjpm23 someone mentioned super gluing the fly wire where it became detached and then cutting the excess that came loose. Minor flaw but prevents further damage

Last edited:

So it looked like that. But I used a toothpick to push it back through the loops all the way back to the heel. However, I was hoping to permanently attach/glue/stick/fix it so I wouldn't have to do the whole thing over and over again every wear. someone recommended using a small amount of gorilla glue on where the flywire attaches to the heel

So it looked like that. But I used a toothpick to push it back through the loops all the way back to the heel. However, I was hoping to permanently attach/glue/stick/fix it so I wouldn't have to do the whole thing over and over again every wear. someone recommended using a small amount of gorilla glue on where the flywire attaches to the heel

^ For other Nike shoes, yes. But Flyknit samples are almost exclusively size 10.

Let's stop the debate, they're real :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom