OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
:lol: @ the explosion this thread has taken. I thought it was stated like 100x that many HoH had racers in. But at least it's been confirmed that they're all starting to get the b/w pairs in now :D

just got that same ********. lady took all my information and said she would verify my shipping address and call me back. another lady called back and no phone order until Thursday :smh:

She did tell me that they are small running store in CHICAGO and there is a chance they'll have them come Thursday....LOL :rofl:

Would also paypal if someone is in the in area and can pick up a size 10
Size 10 sold out, just call

Called Nike running store at Standford mall. No go on the Blk/wht racers, but they did have the Bright Crimson/ Volt pairs in

Friend couldn't bear to see how sad I was there was no size 9. Told me to try on the 8.5s and made me keep em. Giff'd him my $25 NDC gift card for when it drops. Probably gonna double up.

Just called HoH galleria @ tyler mall (riverside, ca) and asked if they had the black/white flyknit racers in stock and the employee didn't even know what I was talking about.

Just called HoH galleria @ tyler mall (riverside, ca) and asked if they had the black/white flyknit racers in stock and the employee didn't even know what I was talking about.

It's a crapshoot with calling stores (Nike stores included). Most employees are just retail workers with no investment or interest in sneakers. It's always best to stock location from a style number or go in for yourself.

funny some of you guys are surprised when employees don't know what you're referring to. 90% of all employees have no clue. Not to say its right, but you expect them to learn all of the shoes they have? For most, its a temp job. If its not a Jordan or Chuck, you;re rolling the dice asking them questions.

This isn't new.

I'm going to so miss these. I already know it.

I mean we gotta brand these things. Cheetos

Just wait. Nike will release them and all NT will get there pairs. They ain't selling out.

resellers are gonna be cleaning out NT
sick.gif

I'm so glad that these are heavily mass produced though. I started collecting Flyknits about two years ago, copped the black and white trainers on ndc with ease, no hassle, just a simple afternoon. Copped the white trainers on clearance on ndc. And the collection just snowballed and now I have about 20 pairs of Flyknits, ranging from lunars, trainers, racers, frees, and kobes (on the hunt for some mercurial htm's).

I know for a fact these wont be the new roshes cos of the price point.

The Huaraches are the new roshes imo.

I missed out on the black and white flyknit racer before so this "retro" got me stoked.

*still waiting for the HOH's and Nike store in my town to get them.*

hopefully the hypebeasts/resellers don't get them all.

I own 13s in all my racers but came across a solid deal for a size 12.5 do you think that'll be too tight?

Just picked a pair of B/W racers at my local Nike store. They had the colorway on the wall so I assume they are in good stock but I picked up 1 out just 2 in my size.

Sheesh, everyone wears a 9. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

And homie who said "RIP Racers", it's really looking like that right now. Beasts are out in full! Such a shame.

Sheesh, everyone wears a 9. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

And homie who said "RIP Racers", it's really looking like that right now. Beasts are out in full! Such a shame.
that was me. Its honestly gross to see the fire spread. Now FTL is carrying them? GG

Racers are def avail at footlocker in NYC. Just picked up a pair. Also available at Nike running flatiron.

Back
Top Bottom