OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Here is another shot of the concern I have for the toe box being thinner and also longer than my other pair.
the guy probably washed the shoes or his foot is a little thinner so he always tied them really tight. that is the problem with flyknit, it changes shape a bit. 

I saw a pair of Racers University Red on a site (ProDirectsoccer
eyes.gif
) and it seems legit but can I have your opinion ? This is an english site, 9.5 and 11 are available and they cost 117£.

So these are a bit hard to get in pictures but I purchased these on ebay for about 160 a week ago. They were stamped b grade but seller stated there were no flaws.

I see: heel cup discoloration, red dots under the lateral swoosh and some discoloration on the volt midsole.

Contacted seller and he has agreed to give me 40 back, so I think I'll keep them. The biggest question I have is should I throw them in the washing machine?

Just something about putting new kicks in there that bothers me although I've done it on older pairs

hm.. I would ask for $60 back. I wouldn't throw them in the washer unless they absolutely needed it though. The red dots are barely noticable.

hm.. I would ask for $60 back. I wouldn't throw them in the washer unless they absolutely needed it though. The red dots are barely noticable.
$120 is a great price for those even if they are B-grade.. most likely, the OP will be the only person that will know these "flaws" exist. I know how that goes though as the owner is always the most critical about knowing the flaws.. unless you look closely, those flaws are not noticeable. great pick up! 
nthat.gif

that's true since they don't make them anymore, but I'm just looking at it that most of us got our A grades for 150 plus tax, and when B grades end up in the factory outlets they are way less. But yeah they do look like A grades to most anyone.

I've thought about it. But I think the weave of the Flyknit would get all F'd up. Haven't seen or heard of anyone actually trying it; but low top chukkas would resemble HTM's alot

Has anyone experienced any ripping on your Flyknits when using shoe trees? I bought some for my 8.5 (I'm a 9) racers. Will the flyknit hold up or will it stretch out?

Back
Top Bottom