OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
How much should I expect to pay for some lime green trainers??
nerd.gif
if it's the electric green, then I would say anywhere from $125 - $160 is good..

what's the best way to paint the swooshes on flyknits? would black angelus leather paint (mixed w/ some GAC 9000) work?

Also, do you use a brush or some sort of spray gun? scared that painting it with a brush might lead it to bleed onto the surrounding knit
angelus paint and ac 900 1:1 ratio,

you can do either (i use a brush) paint medium-heavy in center spread outwards (2-4 coats)

use smaller brush for tight edges

i suggest go black on swoosh then final touch FLAT BLACK

for tongue use black (doesnt shine and way easier to paint aside from swoosh specifically on trainers, racers i would say is easy)

if you paint swoosh on racers make sure you dont overload with paint flywire will absorb and it might ruin the flywire

angelus paint and ac 900 1:1 ratio,

you can do either (i use a brush) paint medium-heavy in center spread outwards (2-4 coats)
use smaller brush for tight edges
i suggest go black on swoosh then final touch FLAT BLACK
for tongue use black (doesnt shine and way easier to paint aside from swoosh specifically on trainers, racers i would say is easy)

if you paint swoosh on racers make sure you dont overload with paint flywire will absorb and it might ruin the flywire

Post 18497 says to use the regular black paint (vs the flat black angelus paint); but he was doing the tongue only in this example.

For painting the swoosh black, the consensus is to use flat black?

Post 18497 says to use the regular black paint (vs the flat black angelus paint); but he was doing the tongue only in this example.

For painting the swoosh black, the consensus is to use flat black?
i would say flat black vs black would not matter on the TONGUE, however

the paint on the SWOOSH matters unless you dont mind a SHINE

(Very apparent if you paint over a white swoosh) ESPECIALLY ON TRAINERS IT IS VERY TEDIOUS THE WHITE PAINT IS SO DAMN THICK AND NEEDS SEVERAL COATS!!

saw few asian ppl posted their oreos 2.0

i think its on japan and china

and flyknitdaily confirmed that 2 racers are coming this spring

oreos and the turqoise volt

hoping could cop a pair of them *figner crossed*

got that pic from taobao (chinese ebay), my guess its out in at the nike shanghai store, china.

Last edited:
chinese yuan is the pricing, at first i thought it was japan related too. I think the new spring collection is decent, copped both cws just havent been able to find the oreos 2.0

Back
Top Bottom