OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I think the reason why ndc oversold so many pairs is the wishlist method. It bypassed the waiting queue and screwed up inventory

anyone else wondering when nike will drop turq/volt on their site? they were scheduled to drop same day as oreos and I haven't heard anything about them.
im surprised these havent dropped yet for you folks in america, tokyo had em start of april, and australia got em 2 weeks ago in store

I think the reason why ndc oversold so many pairs is the wishlist method. It bypassed the waiting queue and screwed up inventory
There was no "waiting in line" queue like on typical hyped NDC releases. The wishlist method was simply a way so  you could click the "add to cart" button faster using one click instead of three. It also save you from having to move your mouse cursor around a bunch. 

I had one pair through the original method on product page and not the wish list method, and yet it still got cancelled

think it was a crap shoot honestly. i didnt get my size 9.5 in the cart until 2 hours after release and my pair shipped that same night. (wishlist method)

Sorry to hear about everyone who had a cancelled order.  I hope NTNY was able to fulfill for those who missed out.  I was fortunate to pick up my pair in person at 21 Mercer when they did the quiet drop then.  NTNY still has pairs this morning from what I was told so hopefully more of you can get what you need. But these should be restocking again in the future for sure.  

These came out fairly nice (unless he edited the green)

There was no "waiting in line" queue like on typical hyped NDC releases. The wishlist method was simply a way so  you could click the "add to cart" button faster using one click instead of three. It also save you from having to move your mouse cursor around a bunch. 

Oh my bad. I could have sworn the release had a countdown timer and waiting in line queue

pretty sure most folks will flourish with the Oreos...sooner or later

#BrooklynFlyknit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom