OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Left shoe is pretty much what I wanted right shoe is a little too much black. Still better than too much white like the Oreos v1. Overall happy but would love to double up.

My pair came in from ndc today. Never had racers before so I might just bare foot them like I do my roshes

Just get thin socks... as an above poster mentioned, stance super invisbiles are good... I have those if I need a thinner sock and I have Nike dri fit no shows for thicker options.

Last edited:
NTNY called me this morning for my order, has anymore received a confirmation email regarding their purchase from this morning.

My pair came in from ndc today. Never had racers before so I might just bare foot them like I do my roshes

Just get thin socks... as an above poster mentioned, stance super invisbiles are good... I have those if I need a thinner sock and I have Nike dri fit no shows for thicker options.

Haven't tried stance but have heard good things about em. I also have nike dri-fit no shows and I'm sure if you wear those while breaking them in, they'll stretch out a lil anyways.

Thanks guys. I'll be on the lookout for those socks
theyre 10 bucks for a pair ..  they sell at nordstrom and pretty much any store

they have these 3 stripes (some residue) on the heel to keep it from slipping.. works most of the time for me

sometimes, not usually, it will slip for me when the racer heels pull down 

socks will not show if you fully lace them

Last edited:
Im sockless all the time in the summer...just wash the insoles and you will be fine....then again my foot dont sweat lol

Yeah I never wear socks with mine in the summer. Sometimes here and there in the spring and fall.

Yeah the coupon combines with your 10% VIP discount to give you 25% off total. So technically the coupon is for 15% off. Great deal regardless. It's just weird that not everyone has the ability to order off of the website.

You can see my order number has "-NET" attached to the end of it, signifying an online order.

Already shipped too
smokin.gif
Can you only get to that screen if you're an RRS member? I have the order number but I can't find any place on the site that lets me check the order status to see if mine's shipped or not.

Can you only get to that screen if you're an RRS member? I have the order number but I can't find any place on the site that lets me check the order status to see if mine's shipped or not.
orders on the website only show if it was web ordered.. phone orders do not show

Sup guys, new to NikeTalk, been a fan of flyknits for about a year and a half now. Have yet to grab a pair of racers and unfortunately got my Oreos order cancelled like a bunch of others. Been on the hunt on CG, eBay, etc for racers around retail and came across these for 150 cond 9.5/10. Just wanted to see if these are legit. Thanks guys, hope to start contributing in this thread w/ future releases.

Sorry for the bad pictures, on mobile lol.

My NT Chicago order is on a FedEx truck right now. Never did receive a tracking email or receipt from NT Boston but I'm hoping that shipment just shows up with the NT Chi order.

Yeah the coupon combines with your 10% VIP discount to give you 25% off total. So technically the coupon is for 15% off. Great deal regardless. It's just weird that not everyone has the ability to order off of the website.

You can see my order number has "-NET" attached to the end of it, signifying an online order.

Already shipped too :smokin .

I'm not sure whether or not you need to be a member to see your order status. Is there a link to check it in your confirmation email?

Sup guys, new to NikeTalk, been a fan of flyknits for about a year and a half now. Have yet to grab a pair of racers and unfortunately got my Oreos order cancelled like a bunch of others. Been on the hunt on CG, eBay, etc for racers around retail and came across these for 150 cond 9.5/10. Just wanted to see if these are legit. Thanks guys, hope to start contributing in this thread w/ future releases.
there are no fake racers only roshe, chukka, kobe 9 , trainer

no fake racers out, so legit. Good deal too for those.

Well NT Chi pair actually just came in. Guess the NT Boston will be another day or 2.

Pair I got is pretty cool overall. The front left shoe is defintely got more black and darker than the right shoe. No biggie, just happy I was able to get em. Thanks again to the members who helped out! Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Anyone see that NDC used Captcha on a lebron release today?

I have seen some mixed reactions on twitter in regards to if bots will be slowed by this, or if it just slows down the manual buyers.

Any input on here?

Anyone see that NDC used Captcha on a lebron release today?

I have seen some mixed reactions on twitter in regards to if bots will be slowed by this, or if it just slows down the manual buyers.

Any input on here?
Only time I could ever buy shoes on NDC was when they had captcha's before

Back
Top Bottom