OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Can I get a link for some racers? I'm scared of the eBay fakes I'm a 8 mens and never owned a pair..

Why is eBay shoes have no box top?

Can I get a link for some racers? I'm scared of the eBay fakes I'm a 8 mens and never owned a pair..

Why is eBay shoes have no box top?
the fake pairs are very obvious to spot.. and it hasnt circulated into ebay yet... 

most people who sell without BOX TOP is usually those WHO FIND THEM AT OUTLETS

Flyknit Friday

Have we gotten a US release date for the MC2 already? Is it still September 11th rumored a jillion pages back? 
nerd.gif

Have we gotten a US release date for the MC2 already? Is it still September 11th rumored a jillion pages back? 
nerd.gif
seems like it's accurate. this month footlocker is getting the yellow / blue ones (on the 10th) which accurately reflects the dates mentioned before. august should be blue lagoons, and september should be the multicolor. 

seems like it's accurate. this month footlocker is getting the yellow / blue ones (on the 10th) which accurately reflects the dates mentioned before. august should be blue lagoons, and september should be the multicolor. 
rep'd 

legit check? got offered these for 280 shipped.. and i'm of the policy that if it's too good to be true it probably is. but these look fine..

Last edited:

legit check? got offered these for 280 shipped
i know there are fake multicolors on aliexpress or w/e other website , but ive seen this seller before hes been trying to sell for like 400 .. 

legit i would say 

its a size 11 right

Last edited:

i know there are fake multicolors on aliexpress or w/e other website , but ive seen this seller before hes been trying to sell for like 400 .. 

legit i would say 

its a size 11 right
rep'd. i'm almost sure the deal won't go through. i'll run around the house screaming if it does.

and nope they're 10s. I'll chargeback if they're fake

DEAL WENT THROUGH WTF

I won't believe it until I'm holding them. YESSSS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom