OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Found a guy selling a pair of the Multi's ((OG)) for $450 USD.... been over a week now and still can't decide whether i should pull the trigger.

He had a pair in my size (8) a few months ago and was able to sell it quite quickly so this might be my last chance but damnnnnn this is a hard decision! Any help?!

Pass on the insane resale price and wait for the restock of the mc1.0 next year.

any FB flyknit groups or instagram accts that have decent marketplaces?

Still lookin for white/blk trainers in 10/10.5 
mean.gif

Sorry guys, I was born in Scotland and lived there for 17 years and moved to Canada last year was just going through some of the uk based sites I used to shop on a lot and found what I think is the Blue Lagoon Flyknit Racers still for sale at roughly $200 USD they have them in UK sizes 6 & 9 or US 7 & 10 I'm not someone who's big into flyknits so thought i would post in here to give you guys a heads up.

Sorry guys, I was born in Scotland and lived there for 17 years and moved to Canada last year was just going through some of the uk based sites I used to shop on a lot and found what I think is the Blue Lagoon Flyknit Racers still for sale at roughly $200 USD they have them in UK sizes 6 & 9 or US 7 & 10 I'm not someone who's big into flyknits so thought i would post in here to give you guys a heads up.

What are the sites? You can post the links in the thread.

400+ for MCs
sick.gif
mean.gif

Nike needs to mass produce these MC 2.0s
They seem somewhat limited based on Euro release so far. These could only be had at a few places like Niketown London and NDC Europe.

Compare that to the "mass produced" Oreo 2's where every mom and pop Euro retailer and small time website had them. Hopefully the MC's will not be super hard to cop on 9/11 but if the Euro release is any indication, these don't appear to be mass produced. 
This. How about some infrared, Nike? That would actually be ridiculously dope.
You want the blue lagoon base with infrared? So basically Neo Turq's with a slightly lighter red swoosh? 

Last edited:
They seem somewhat limited based on Euro release so far. These could only be had at a few places like Niketown London and NDC Europe.

Compare that to the "mass produced" Oreo 2's where every mom and pop Euro retailer and small time website had them. Hopefully the MC's will not be super hard to cop on 9/11 but if the Euro release is any indication, these don't appear to be mass produced. 

You want the blue lagoon base with infrared? So basically Neo Turq's with a slightly lighter red swoosh? 

I wasn't specifically asking for that, but sure. I was more agreeing with the fact that Nike seems to use Volt as the default accent color on every shoe, while infrared gets left on the shelf. As far as iconic colorways go, I was just imagining a flyknit racer with an infrared theme, ala the Air Max 90. A guy can dream.

Back
Top Bottom