OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I wasn't specifically asking for that, but sure. I was more agreeing with the fact that Nike seems to use Volt as the default accent color on every shoe, while infrared gets left on the shelf. As far as iconic colorways go, I was just imagining a flyknit racer with an infrared theme, ala the Air Max 90. A guy can dream.
Here is a quick PS I did on this one.  

Needs whole black stripe and infrared midsole. I think that would know those out of the park. (Maybe black or grey flywire but now I'm knitpicking.)

Just FYI, the Blue Lagoon sole is actually "Poison Green" - NOT volt. In side to side pics with the oreo volts theres a difference although pretty much nearly the same.
They are "GHOST GREEN" not Volt or PG 

Color: 

BLUE LAGOON/POLARIZED BLUE/GHOST GREEN/BLACK

Needs whole black stripe and infrared midsole. I think that would know those out of the park. (Maybe black or grey flywire but now I'm knitpicking.)

I'm a genius. Hire me, Nike. And this guy, too. We're the dynamic duo of flyknit concepts. But I'll settle for a pair of these.
my wish is still the picture in my sig... all white/grey, black swoosh, gum sole.... one can dream

I wasn't specifically asking for that, but sure. I was more agreeing with the fact that Nike seems to use Volt as the default accent color on every shoe, while infrared gets left on the shelf. As far as iconic colorways go, I was just imagining a flyknit racer with an infrared theme, ala the Air Max 90. A guy can dream.
Here is a quick PS I did on this one.  

As seen on IG

As seen on IG

The dude has so much paint on the shoe, the toe holes are all plugged up. I think somebody posted something similar before, it used to be the Seahawks color way because you could see the green and blue on the inside of the shoe.

my wish is still the picture in my sig... all white/grey, black swoosh, gum sole.... one can dream

Both of those customs are SICK. This one if you could somehow incorporate forest green into the left foot fly wire and inside swoosh and the same on the other shoe I think they'd be dope as hell. Nike ID needs to just do flyknits. I'd pay the 200 all day.

Back
Top Bottom