OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

WHAT ARE THOSE????? LOL  But really those trainers got f'n ruined SMH
It's PS'd

would be interesting to see if it could actually be done cleanly. Where's my man @Lemon  at? 
laugh.gif

Good looks on that Running Warehouse link.  I had already ordered a pair from NDC but will most likely return them.  $135 is much better than $159.

That RMNVIP15 code for RRS expires when?
I wouldn't recommend ordering from RRS tbh unless you really want to save that $20-$30

Some people pre-ordered weeks/months before and still no shipping confirmation, while some ordered last day or so and got their tracking# already

Pretty shady stuff, I'd rather drop my money somewhere else

I wouldn't recommend ordering from RRS tbh unless you really want to save that $20-$30

Some people pre-ordered weeks/months before and still no shipping confirmation, while some ordered last day or so and got their tracking# already

Pretty shady stuff, I'd rather drop my money somewhere else
RSS has lost my business forever. They cancelled my order but didn't cancel my VIP payment after I asked them to. I had talk to 3 different reps before I was refunded.

Bad business

RSS has lost my business forever. They cancelled my order but didn't cancel my VIP payment after I asked them to. I had talk to 3 different reps before I was refunded.

Bad business
I bought a ton of flyknit racers in 2014 from RRS.  I'm not sure why they even sell these.  I bet they'll eventually quit selling Racers because of Niketalk and i hope they do. 

I buy real running shoes from RRS because of their awesome return policy and the ability to fit me in a correct fitting shoe (stability/high arch).  Their business is to sell to runners not sneakerheads and the hype that comes with it.   

Last edited:

I bought a ton of flyknit racers in 2014 from RRS.  I'm not sure why they even sell these.  I bet they'll eventually quit selling Racers because of Niketalk and i hope they do. 

I buy real running shoes from RRS because of their awesome return policy and the ability to fit me in a correct fitting shoe (stability/high arch).  Their business is to sell to runners not sneakerheads and the hype that comes with it.   
so they move a ton of inventory quick but will likely stop selling them? they obviously dont make a ton on the shoe but every dollar counts... on top of that its a running shoe and its a running shoe store???

why would you hope they stop selling them? the fact they do sell them is a positive for a ton of people. not everyone lives close to a store that sells these or can buy off a site that ships to their country.

When the struggle is a struggle

EDIT: blurred out the name for Rules reasons. But if this is you, stop it fam :smh: Trying to come up on some GR racers. Hope they don't sell and you can't return them and have to sit on them for 2 years minimum to make a $30 profit.

Last edited:
When the struggle is a struggle

EDIT: blurred out the name for Rules reasons. But if this is you, stop it fam :smh: Trying to come up on some GR racers. Hope they don't sell and you can't return them and have to sit on them for 2 years minimum to make a $30 profit.
lol. EVERY size is still available on ndc for RETAIL.

Just bought a pair of Lagoons at Stanford, CA. I just talked to one of the employees and he mentioned that Oreo 2.0 should be coming back for a restock next week. He said he knows that there is a instore restock, but not sure for online. If you're in the Bay Area and missed out on the Oreo 2.0, should stop by there on Friday in the morning. 

got my RRS ship confirmation and MRREBATES came through also $13 what a deal! total is 117.xx

Thanks bud. Are samples like a pre-release thing or are these never coming out?
I think they've only released on two euro sites.  I would say the chances of these being a general release or limited general release is slim.  I'm hoping they do become more widely available so I can double up on them though.

Times are rough. Maybe he ain't got a real job man. Gotta do what u gotta do to feed the fam.
you can't feed the fam with stuff that won't sell lol. He could potentially starve his child by taking the food money and stocking up on this 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

Just bought a pair of Lagoons at Stanford, CA. I just talked to one of the employees and he mentioned that Oreo 2.0 should be coming back for a restock next week. He said he knows that there is a instore restock, but not sure for online. If you're in the Bay Area and missed out on the Oreo 2.0, should stop by there on Friday in the morning. 
The issue with the Stanford store was that on the original release date they only got Women's sizes, like sizes 4.5-7, hella whack.

Last edited:

Thanks bud. Are samples like a pre-release thing or are these never coming out?
Style code is 526628-407  Brave Blue/Volt-Squadron Blue 

I think they've only released on two euro sites.  I would say the chances of these being a general release or limited general release is slim.  I'm hoping they do become more widely available so I can double up on them though.
I doubt these are going to be released widely. The production dates are from 2013. The only people that seem to have them are a select group of Euro Nike sponsored track athletes and those that copped from the two Euro sites (but that was tough since one of the sites would not ship to the US). 

Back
Top Bottom