OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
still on the fence with the lagoons. might just save and hope to get lucky with the mc2.

blue lagoons or sherberts?

cant decide between the two

might just get both lol
Bought the Sherberts first and like them.

But I don't know, if I would have got them, if I had bought the goons first.

They are kind of opposites,but I'm happy having both.

Last edited:

Wish I had your painting skills, I would have butchered these lol 
Honestly it's pretty simple, any paint you get on the outsole it'll come off super easy just by scratching at it with your fingernails.

The paint doesn't get absorbed like it would be on leather or suede.

Just be a little more careful when you're painting near the black topline

The hype for MC 2.0s is funny to me. I barely see people wear Flyknit Racers in real life, let alone a multi-colored version.

Last edited:
hate fedex so much.. my rrs shipment was supposed to come today

Its already in my city, yet they are redirecting it somewhere else, making it extend until tuesday.

Lagoons with a white sole would have been right up there with my favorite racers, possibly top 3.

Its hard to look at my pair the same now, knowing what could have been. I love the upper. Volt isn't something i usually like.

Lol still an fsr cause blue lagoons aren't in high demand. thinking the mc 2.0 drop is gonna be like this is wishful thinking:Lolol

Ironically we already know the hype of MCs will cause people to go back to get he BL joints after striking out.

I ordered a 9.5 yesterday and got shipping from RRS within a matter of hours sorry to hear it didn't work out for some of u.

Im thinking Nike will drop some new flyknit models for next years Olympics or they release newer technology. They already added leather to the flyknit in the new soccer cleats so thats an indication. Can you imagine an all white flyknit racer with hints of blue and red for Team USA... *salivates*  Im thinking navy blue instead of that lighter blue. 

Last edited:

Im thinking Nike will drop some new flyknit models for next years Olympics or they release newer technology. They already added leather to the flyknit in the new soccer cleats so thats an indication. Can you imagine an all white flyknit racer with hints of blue and red for Team USA... *salivates*  Im thinking navy blue instead of that lighter blue. 
As long as they keep the same build construction and materials, I'm fine with that.

We don't need any Racer "EXT's"  
mean.gif

I called RRS about the order I placed on Wednesday for a 9.5 in the Lagoons. The guy said some pairs are shipping from the vendor (Nike) and others are shipping from their own inventory. Not sure if that's true or not but he said mine were set to ship today. So we'll see.

As long as they keep the same build construction and materials, I'm fine with that.

We don't need any Racer "EXT's"  
mean.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 don't even say something like that 
Lol still an fsr cause blue lagoons aren't in high demand. thinking the mc 2.0 drop is gonna be like this is wishful thinking:Lolol
Even if they make an abundance of MC 2s most will certainly buy more than one pair compared to these where everyone seems to be content with one. If production is dramatically higher It'll be offset by the number of people getting more than 1 pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom