OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

damnit someone had a field day with my right shoe
cop another pair off NDC or RW then swap and return, sir 
nerd.gif

Im thinking Nike will drop some new flyknit models for next years Olympics or they release newer technology. They already added leather to the flyknit in the new soccer cleats so thats an indication. Can you imagine an all white flyknit racer with hints of blue and red for Team USA... *salivates*  Im thinking navy blue instead of that lighter blue. 

I can't go into specifics (not even by PM) but there is a brand new model that Nike is ALL in on that drops next summer. All I can say is that it's Lunar based and it'll be... "Epic"

i hate knowing something coming out late will be epic and not be able to see them. Rather not know. That slow torture.

@MD177
 Everytime I see this pic I still can't believe I didn't bid higher on those |I   

Straight fire bro :pimp:  
haven't even worn them after cleaning them.. so these are still pretty fresh.. a little big on me so I'm gonna wait for the right trade down the road.. :wink:

but thanks for the kudos.. :smile:

for some reason my blue lagoons feel more snug than my mc's. it's like the material doesn't stretch as much? has anyone else had this issue? i'm going to see if nike flatiron still does steam fitting to solve it.

I can't go into specifics (not even by PM) but there is a brand new model that Nike is ALL in on that drops next summer. All I can say is that it's Lunar based and it'll be... "Epic"

What kind of lunar midsole tho? The lunar racer midsole or the lunar tempo? Or that ugly ***** lunar trainer 3 midsole?

What kind of lunar midsole tho? The lunar racer midsole or the lunar tempo? Or that ugly ***** lunar trainer 3 midsole?
By the looks of Nike's direction, they will probably use the updated Lunar sole from the Lunar Tempo, IF there really is some new Lunar model.  

Just bought a pair of Lagoons at Stanford, CA. I just talked to one of the employees and he mentioned that Oreo 2.0 should be coming back for a restock next week. He said he knows that there is a instore restock, but not sure for online. If you're in the Bay Area and missed out on the Oreo 2.0, should stop by there on Friday in the morning. 
Do you know if the Stanford store takes phone orders?

Last edited:
for some reason my blue lagoons feel more snug than my mc's. it's like the material doesn't stretch as much? has anyone else had this issue? i'm going to see if nike flatiron still does steam fitting to solve it.
I left shoe trees in mine for two days and now they feel fine

I'm hoping it's just not like the lunar 1-3 models we already have.

Back
Top Bottom